Benson

I'm #23 in #torivega it's about time I wrote a story on her. She isn't my favorite but I'll put my bias aside. Hope you like it! Requested by: Natalia-The-Human

Tori Vega x Male Reader

Tori just got a new dog. Her family rescued an old man who needed a home.
"Oh my goodness who is the bestest!" A (h/c) boy said to a dog laying in the chair across from him. The boy pet and loved on the dog and they wagged their tail. Tori saw her new boyfriend playing with her dog. She giggled. (Y/n) scooted closer to the dog and in response the dog sat up. His tail wagging so much you could see his butt shaking. (Y/n) slid onto the chair with him.
"What's his name?" Both boys were smiling but only (y/n) spoke.
"His name is Benson." Tori replied.
(Y/n) turned his head to face Benson and said in a serious tone, "I love you Benson." Tori laughed at him. And Benson lifted his head to give (y/n) lots of licks and kisses.
"Oh oh oh no no no! Not the face! Awe I love you kisses! You're a good boy! Yes you are! Awe you my best boy!" (Y/n) became mush in front of Benson. Tori just shook her head and reached for (y/n). She ruffed his (hair/type) hair and copyed his words.
"You're a good boy! Yes you are!" But Tori was cut off by a chaste kiss on her lips. She was stunned and looked at the boy in front of her.
"Benson was giving me kisses so I gave them to you," he rubbed the back of his neck," I'm sorry I didn't ask. I'll be sure to ask next time."
"Next time?" She rose her voice some when she hit the 'i' sound.
"Yeah," he put his hands on his face to hide his embarrassment, "can I kiss you again?" His voice was muffled behind his hands. Benson however was having none of this teen drama and jumped off the chair and jumped into the couch to lay down.
"Okay." Tori was red now. "Okay, yeah you can kiss me again." She smiled and leaned toward (Y/n). Tori fell because (y/n) was sitting in the chair and she was standing. She slid and her jaw met his kneecap.
"Ow Tori next time just tell me I'm a bad kisser." (Y/n) held his knee and winced. He then reached out for Tori's face. He tilted her chin. "Oh you're bleeding bleeding." He tilted her head. He got up and walked into Tori's kitchen and looked around. Tori followed. (Y/n) opened all the cabinets except the one he needed.
"Why?" Tori held her mouth and leaned back. (Y/n)'s head snapped to her. He walked up to her. He put a hand on her stomach and his other on the top of her back. He gently pushed her forward and tilted her head down. Blood fell onto the floor.
"Now I gotta clean that!" Tori groaned.
"I'll mop it up if it means you won't choke on your own blood." (Y/n) responded.
"Promise?"
"Promise."