A Villian?

Requested by jessiebeanie123 I hope you like Lesbian hero/villian context. Not a lot of that dynamic present, kinda fluffy.

Cat Valentine x Female Reader

The rain poured down from the sky. An eerie glow surrounded her apartment building. (Y/n) was dressed in the dark green business suit. Work was kicking her ass. She thought about talking a break from her super responsibilities. At night, when she felt like she was able, (y/n) was a hero. A vigilante. She was ™. Trademark was a joke name, but it stuck. She slowly stomped up the stairs. Putting all of her weight on the foot she throws down. She yanked open her apartment door and there on her couch was something pink and rubber looking. Stepping closer it was pink latex. In a full body suit was her archenemies The Cat. Cat was passed out on her couch. (Y/n) shook her awake.
"Hey. Hey!" The Cat opened her eyes. "Listen I'ma put on PJs do you want some? Like you can give me your whole speech thing afterwards." The Cat nodded in response. (Y/n) went into her room and gave The Cat some sweats and a t-shirt and went to change. They met back in the living room. Both had let their hair down. Sitting on the couch (y/n) turned to The Cat.
"Out of the uniform just call me (y/n)." she reached out her hand. The Cat put her hand in (y/n)'s and shook it. "Just call me Cat." (Y/n) turned on 90day fiance and leaned back. Trying to turn on some charm she held her arm up she gestured for Cat to move. Cat leaned on (y/n) and cuddled up.
"Wait minute! This was a trap hero!" Cat yelled.
"Hush!" (Y/n) put her hand on Cat's mouth. "Im to tired for traps. Just watch TV and relax." Cat relaxed back into her arms. Then she started struggling again. "Cat what are you doing?"
"Struggling for a kiss."
A wave of heat passed over (y/n)'s face. "Wha-what-what?" She was processing.
"I'll stop struggling if my cute hero gives me a kiss!" Cat giggled. Slowly (y/n) nodded and shuffled, adjusting herself and placed a kiss on Cat's cheek. Satisfied Cat relaxed back into (y/n)'s arms.