Ants

My precious bi boi. Not requested but he needs love and I'ma do a Robbie x male reader next. I accept request!

ROBBIE SHAPIRO X FEMALE READER

"Last night I dreamt I was an ant again" Robbie sighed as he talked to (y/n).
"An ant?"
"An ant."
"That's odd." She said, reaching her hand out to him. Robbie put his hand in hers. He was sitting on the stairs and he gently guided (y/n) to the spot next to him without letting go. She placed her head on his shoulder.
"I like ants." She said with a small smile.
"I bet you do."
"What kind of ant were you?"
"Um I dunno?"
"Where you a fire ant, golden crazy ant, there are so many choices!"
"How do yo-"
"I watch antscanada all the time, they taught me their ant-y ways." (Y/n) let out a chuckle. She lifted her head and placed a kiss on Robbie's cheek. He cracked a smile, knowing she was trying to help him. He looked at her, those (e/c) eyes distracted him momentarily before he lifted her chin and kissed her. It was a sweet little peck on the lips. The bell rang. Robbie sighed, stood up and pulled (y/n) to her feet. He refused to let go of her hand as the walked to class.
"C'mon Robbie, I thought you didn't want them to know?"
"But (y/n) what if I turn into an ant again? Hmm? I think I should keep my ant expert by my side for the rest of the day, even if they see." Robbie said with a smile, you knew he was being a little dramatic but you just shook your head and squeezed his hand. You stayed with him for the rest of the day. The smiles never left their faces.