PCHIT

Not gonna lie, I forgot who requested this and nothing pops up in my dms or comments so here it is. Forgot the basis of the request. But it was a robbie x fem with the reader getting hurt.

'You are so stupid' Its all you can think as you are being led into the ambulance. You are strapped down onto the stretcher and all you feel is pain on your left side. You feel every bump in the road as you are loaded into the ambulance. You stare out the windows as you ride to the hospital.

"Ma'am we think you've fractured part of your pelvis and broke your leg in a few places." The Emt says. They tell you to rest a bit.

You fall asleep and when you wake you hear something that sounds like an air freshiner?

You open your eyes and you see your boyfriend in a full hazmat suit with a can of lysol in one hand and wipes in the other.

"You just had to be hit by a car, do you know how dangerous hospitals are, right now especially!" Robbie starts to panic.

"I'm sorry? I'll try to destroy the car next time." You suggest.

"Please do, I wont worry about you so much and this is too dangerous," he sighs and looks towards you, "Where is your mask! YOU NEED ONE YOURE EXPOSED!" He started to panic.

"HEY! Hey, it's okay, my mask is right here. I only took it off to sleep in my room. It's okay, I'm okay." You speak softly.

"Yeah stay good, it's all good." He smiles and then sprays lysol in your direction. "You get to be on quarantine when you get home, 2 weeks by yourself."

"That's wack." you say.

"I'm not dying." He responds.

"Well I dont want you to die."

"Glad we're on the same page. What all did you break?"

"Fractured pelvis, broken leg, that's all I know."

"You're not allowed to die."

"I wont."

"Good." Robbie smiles.