## prolouge ##

Hey.. beauties and charm, here is my another story with different storyline..
Give it a chance you are definitely going to like it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is happy

It's very big step I have ever taken..Can you imagine the pain of loosing someone you love the most.. living in same planet but away from each other.
I have experienced it.. I have pushed away the person whom I love the most by myself...

What could I have done.. you can't bind the person without their will know.
She is happy away from me... I know that because she neither tried to reach me after that incident nor tried to contact me.. Hopefully she could have found a soulmate for her..

It's been 15 years, we are separated...but she is still their in my heart like a beautiful memory of best part of my life.. I have tried to forget her but my heart doesn't allow me to do so..She is happy with her new found family with lovable husband whom she loved.. my heart ached but I laughed..some purani aadat You know..all went with her all this became a memory a beautiful memory...

I tried to save our marriage but when I realised she is only being forced to nibhao this marrige I stoped trying..I had understood she never wanted to become my wife nor she still wanted..may be she has never seen me in that way and I guess she will never...

It was very difficult for me to take decision but with heavy heart I decided to free her.. free her to fly.. to live her life as per her wish.. may be this can be the key to her cheerfulness.

By giving her Divorce..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the prologue of the chapter..

Plzz tell should I continue with the story or...

If you like it 1st Chapter will be uploaded soon..