🔫On the Mission👮

He took them to his office for more information..

They began telling him about vina's routine from past 3 days..

Anything that seems weird about vina.(He asked them.)

No..she told

Who are you to vina? (Virat asked to rahul)

I am her father..

Both looked at him shocked.

I mean soon..soon I am going to be her father .

Virat and sai looked at each other..

Tears formed in the eyes of both..but for Sai now the most important is her child.
So she controlled it.

Waise aap Sai ko kaise jante hai..? Matalab aap uska nam jante hai to pucha..

Wo..(he was going to say but sai cut him off)

Wo inki kaku meri patient hai to isliye..

He remembered the new doctor to whom he has taken kaku..

"To wo Sai thi..tabhi mujhe kuch jani pehchani feeling ho ri thi.." He thought.

He was hurt that she didn't talk to him that day.

But it was the time for duty.. he has to find sai's daughter and he will.

They gave him the information needed and filled the messing Complaint.

He sent them back home..after lot of questions and worries sai finally got ready to go home..

She and rahul went to her home.. where the silence was killing her..

She was imagining her Vina running to her to hug her..she extended her arms but Vina disappeared..

She broke down..Rahul was trying pacify her..but nothing was working..

Rahul meri bachhi Rahul..Virat sir meri bacchi ki bacha to lenge na..

Ha..ha..sai don't worry.. virat sir Vina ko jld dhundh lenge tum jyada tension mt lo..

Lo pani piyo..(he made her drink water)..
But years were continuously flowing from her eyes..

The mission started..

Virat has got an information from sources that Rima was part of a gang which kidnaps girls of pro teenage and sell them in other countries..

His blood was boiling, he immediately call for a meeting with other officers.

They made a plan to catch them..

They have got an information that the trafficking was taking place in the sea side where they have planned to send the girls directly to there owners country..

All got ready for the mission when Virat phone flashed showing Dr. Sai joshi as caller ID in truecaller..  He immediately picked it up..

Tensed voice of Sai came from other side asking for Vina..and any other information regarding her..

Virat assured her that they will find her safely..

'Virat sir..plzz mujhe bhi apne sath le jaiye na Vina ko dhundhne.. main bhi madad krungi use dhundhne mein.. main yha aise hath par hath rakhkar nahi baith sakti.. plzz mujhe bhi le chaliye..'

Nhi..sai tumhari jan ko wha khatra ho sakta hai.. Main hu na Mera vishwas karo main kuch ni hone dunga vina ko..

Jan..Jan to meri bachi ki bhi khatre mein hai naa..par mujhe aisa kyo lag ra hai ki aapko vina kaha hai ye pata hai pr aap mujhe batana nhi chahte... Plzz virat sir bataiye na..Vina thik to hai na..kha hai wo.

Tumne jo caretaker rakhi thi Vina ke liye Rima wo ek gang se mili hui hai..jo ladkiyon ko videsho mein bech dete hai..

Hame lagta hai ki Vina ko bhi wo log whi le gye honge..pr tum chinta mt karo main use kuch nhi hone dunga..I Promise.

Main bhi chalungi virat sir apni bachhi ko bachane..plzz mana mat kijiyega..

Nhi sai maine kha na ki tumhari jan..

Meri jan ko koi khtra ni hai virat sir kyonki aap mere sath honge..pr meri bachhi ko meri jarurat hogi..plzz mujhe bhi le chaliye..

Main promise karti hu aapko aur aapki team ko koi disturbance nhi hogi mere aane se..

Pr Sai..main aise tumhe ya kisi bhi civilian ko wha jane ki izajat nhi de sakta..

Plzz virat sir meri bat samjhne ki koshish kijiye..main mar jaungi plzzz..
She was crying saying all this.

Aaa..Thik hai..tum yaha aa jao fir hm waha ke liye niklte hai..

And by saying this they ended the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today..

Hope you all enjoyed it.

Longest chapter of this book.

Vote and comment

Target- 75+ Votes