🤒--# the worst day of my life #--😢

Hey ya all.. I am here with the 1st chapter.. hope you will like it.. ignore the grammatical mistakes..😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the sin of my life.. I should have stood by her. When my family had questioned her character I should have supported her..

--Flashback--

This girl is shameless.. she is not even bothered about family's reputation.
In this mid night she is coming with her friend.. what's his name..ya ajinkya.

Virat see what your dear wife is doing.. I was telling you na she is just betraying you..but you were blindfolded..now see..

Sai looked at virat.

She had full faith that Virat will support her no matter what the consequences will be.

But virat kept quit.. actually he was processing all that.. all thing happened so fast that all get messed up..
And Sai misunderstood his quietness..(that was obvious).

Sai tell me something he is your  friend only na.. or you both share any other relationship also.. pakhi told.

Bas pakhi didi bahut bol liya aapne.. aap itne niche bhi gir sakti hai.. actually na main surprise nahi hu aap ke jaise giri hui aurat isi tarah ki bate kar sakti hai..

Aur mujhe na mere aur ajinkya ke rishte ke bare me justification dene ki jarrurat nahi hai.. main janti hu mein sachhi hu aur mujhe kisi ko bhi vishwash dilane ki koi jarurat nahi hai.. (eying virat)

Aur har bar main kyu..Han..? mein hi kyu. Ab main kisi ko kuch justify nahi karungi.

She left the place and went to her room to pack her bags..

Virat get his consciousness back and realised his mistake that he has comitted nth time..He rushed towards their room but it was late she had already packed all  her stuffs.. and was going down.

he wanted to stop but not have the courage to stop her..because he has done this same mistake several times and have apologized also. Even she has kept aside the matter...but this time it's enough.

Aai also didn't stop her..she also knew that this is the border and she has to take this dicision in behalf of sai..and she has chosen her daughter..that she will always support her where ever she will live..whoever she will be with..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's for today..

I have written this in flow so ignore the grammatical errors.

Hope you all liked it..☺️

Do Vote, Comment and follow