🤔something is fishy!!😈

After few days

Sai was at hospital and she was free so decided to call vina.

She rang the phone twice but no one was answering. So she called Rima bai, She was also not picking the call.. She was scared and was continually calling.. when there was still no response, she got tensed and rushed to her home.

The door was open.. her heartbeat was increasing, She checked the whole house but there was no sign of Vina or Rima.

Her mind was not working..she somehow called Rahul and he picked up the call..she told everything to him. He assured her that vina will be fine and he was reaching to her house.

She was restless. Soon rahul reached there..they asked neighbors about vina and Rima..

They told them that Rima has taken vina somewhere after she left for hospital and they didn't see them returning.

Sai gets panicked..she was losting her senses.

A thought clicked her mind and she rushed to her car..Rahul followed her.

She was going to drive the car..but rahul interrupted

"Sai you are not looking fine..plzz let me drive the car. You tell me where you want to go.." he told.

"Police station" she said slowly her words were not coming out due to fear of loosing her child.
She went to seat in front next to driver seat.

Rahul started the car..

Don't worry sai. Vina will be fine..we are going to police na..they will definitely find her..

But nothing was pacifying her..she was hell tensed..she prayed to bappa for her child's safety.

" Virat sir maine aap se kabhi bhi madad ki ummeed nahi ki aaj karti hu..kyunki aaj meri beti ka sawal hai..bappa meri bacchi ka khyal rakhna". She was praying  continuously.

Rahul plzz tez chalao agar meri bacchi ko kuch bhi hua to mein ji nhi paungi.plzz tej chalao..she was crying continuously.

Sai plzz sambhalo apne aap ko..hm bs pahuchne hi wale hai.

They reached the police station.

She ran hurriedly towards ACP's cabin.

"Are..are madam aap aise kaha bhagti chli ja ri hai..aagar aapko kuch kam hai to hame bataiye." Constable told her.

Plzz mujhe jane dijiye mujhe Vi..ACP Virat chawan se bahut jaruri kam hai.. complaint likhwani hai..

Are..madam complaint likhwani hai to hame bataiye na..Complaint hm likhte hai..sir ko kyo disturb kr ri hai. Wo jaruri case ki file mein busy hai.

Aap plzz samjhiye..
She was going to speak but due to disturbance virat came and  virat cut her off

Kya ho rha hai rha.. shinde..and his eyes fall on sai

How beautiful she is after this 15 years he was seeing her..her beauty has nourished in this 15 years..when his attention went to her tears..

Why was she here? And why she was crying...thoughts and into virat's mind.

Sai..

Rahul and others shocked..

Sir aap sai ko kaise jante hai.? Rahul asked..

Virat looked at him with questioning eyes..asking who is he to sai?

Again when he  saw sai crying.. he left all the thoughts..

He ordered shinde to bring water for her.

Rahul was holding her and was crying continuously.

He was confused

Sai kya hua tum ro kyu ri ho..?

Sir main ni janta aap Sai ko jaise jante hai par..Sai ki beti kidnap ho gyi hai..aur house maid bhi gayab hai.

Beti..Sai ki (then he remembered their meeting at the mall).

Plzz Virat sir mein aapke hath jodti hu aap meri beti ko dhund dijiye plzz..main uske bina nhi rh sakti.

Virat's eyes also get  filled with tears but He controlled himself .

He has to find her daughter..akhir uski jan ki jan basti hai usme.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So finally here is the update.

Plzz feedback dijiye..aapko story kaisi lag rhi hai.. achhi ya buri..

Plzz comment

And  Do Vote.

Target - 75+ votes