**sach se samna..**

Virat enters sai's cabin

He only knew the doctor as ms S. Joshi and the same name was written in the doctor column..

Doctor ab kaku ki tabiyat kaisi hai..dawaiya to sahi time pe leti hai..aur parhej bhi karti hai.

Sai was overwhelmed as well as worried to see virat in front that too after these many years..she was praying that he shouldn't recognise her.

An unknown feeling  started clouding her mind..

Kya hua doctor aap kuch bol kyo ni ri..

Han..ha..wo mein aap ke bare mein hi soch ri thi..

Han??

Mera matlab hai ki patient ke bare mein hi soch ri thi...ye abhi thik hai par inki kuch test karani padegi tabhi main aapko inke progress ke bare mein bta sakti hu..

She was relieved that Virat didn't recognise her..

Virat's pov

I asked her about kaku's health but she was not responding..

My feeling was getting stronger.. there was something strange there..I don't know why but I was feeling peace there..

Just when she broke her silence her voice was quite familiar actually very familiar..

I brushed my thoughts and concentrate on her talk..

Sai's pov

There They were leaving the cabin and here I was feeling the relief..

Just then rahul bumped to virar sir..

"Sorry gentleman", rahul said politely.

He smiled in returned..

My heart stopped beating when rahul called out my name..in front of virat sir..

"Saiii"

Virat sir was going to turn his face toward us..but

His phone rang..it seems a important call.

Virat's pov

I was shocked and surprised when I heard sai's name..

I was going to turn but my phone rang it was DIG's call so I couldn't ignore..

I brushed my thoughts with the thought that how can she be here..after these many years..

But in some corner of my heart I had a feeling and decided to check it later..

Sai's pov

Why he is affecting me so much.

Maine unhe salo pahle chod diya hai..fir kyo..

Main move on kar chuki hu..par kya sach mein main move on kar chuki hu..

Agar ha to maine rahul ke proposal pe aise react kyo kiya..

"Tu virat sir se kabhi move on ni kar sakti sai.. kabhi nhi,, tabhi tune rahul se shadi ke liye mana kar diya.. aur agar aisa nhi hai to tune aaj tk shadi kyo nhi ki...",Her mind questioned her.

Nhi aisa nhi hai..main virat sir se move on kar chuki hu aur mein ye sabit kar dungi aaj hi main rahul ko propose karungi..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today..

Kya saira ki shadi ho jayegi..

Kya hoga virat ka agla kadam..kya wo unki shadi rok payega..

Janne ke liye padhte rahiye.."that someone".

😂😂😂
I know I know thoda ITV drama style ho gya..but

Plzz vote and comment

Target 70+

If all complete the target I will try to update it today only..

So vote..