👮Saving Vina and others👧

All got ready of the mission.
Rahul was requesting sai to take him also with her..but she was not in mood to listen to anybody's talk..

Her Mind was occupied with the thoughts of Vina and she was extremely worried for her..now her one and only priority was to save vina and bring her home safely.

Rahul plzz samajhane ki koshish karo.. wha jyada log nhi ja sakte na.. unhone sirf mujhe permission di hai wo bhi kitni minnat ke bad.. main time waste nhi kr sakti mujhe jldi niklna hoga..main tumhe phone pr bta dungi tum chinta Mt krna.. virat sir hai..

Kon hai Sai..kon hai virat sir jb tum unke bare mein bat krti ho to aisa lgta hai ki tum unse familiar ho..phle bhi mil chuki ho na tum unse..phle se jante ho na ek dusre ko..?

Esa hai to tumhe mujhse chupane ki koi jarurat nhi hai..tum mujhse share kr sakti ho..sab kuch.

Ha main unhe phle se janti hu.. pr abhi in sab ke liye time nhi hai aur bs tum itna jan lo ki wo mujhe aur vina ko kuch nhi hone denge.

And she left of police station.

She reached police station..when Virat saw her..

Sai mera man abhi bhi nhi man ra hai ki tum wha chlo.. main tumhe phone pr inform krta hu na..tum plzz wha chlne ki zidd mt kro..

Virat sir plzz hum is bare mein bat kar chuke hai..ab aap mna mat kijiye plzz.

Achha thik hai chalo..

They all left for the sea side where Rima and other members had kept the girls..

It was empty hut where all the girls were lying unconscious. When Vina started gaining consciousness.

Aahh.. Mera sir. Mumma aap kha ho..mumma(she started crying) then she saw others girls..

Rima aunty..ha Rima aunty ne mujhe dudh diya tha phir...phir..mujhe yad nhi..

Hume kidnap kiya gya hai..😨

She tried to wake the other girls up but none were responding.

She saw two man coming and she act as she was still unconscious.

Ye to abhi bhi behosh hai..kya kre jagaye kya inhe.. first man said

Ruk ja thodi der mein boss ke order ke bad jagate haai..abhi chl chai pi ke aate hai..other man told.

They went from there.

She had her eyes little open and noticed a mark on there hands..some type of tattoo.

Vina went to door to check if anybody is still there, after finding none there she walked out slowly keeping a track that no one is watching her.

Mujhe kisi ki help leni hogi..pr kiski main to kisi ko bhi nhi janti..aur mumma ne kha tha ki anjan logo ko nhi pta lgne dena hai ki hm kho gye hai.

She was running to the rendom Streets finally after long time she reached main road..

She saw a car coming towards her.. drivers one hand was out of the car..she was about to shout for help when she noticed the same mark..she gulped due to fear..

She ran in the oposite direction.
Bhau wo bachhi..wo rhi..
Chala re..bachn i nhi chaiye wo..uski kimat lag chuki hai samjha..pakad use..

Here on Sai's side

They were about to reach the tracked location..when sai saw vina running on the road and a car following her..

Virat sir vinaaa..

He suddenly applied break and looked at the direction of Vina.. meanwhile Sai ran towards Vina without waiting for virat..

Sai ruko... and all ran to Sai and vina..with there gun loaded..

Mumma..

Vina main aa rhi hu..

Both ran to each other but before that..

Aee ladki ruk wrna main goli chala dunga..(puting the gun on vina)

Aee tu aisa kuch bhi nhi karega..gun niche rakh..

Gun tu niche rkh bachhi mere pas hai..
Rakh niche

Virat was about to put the gun down but with a second fired on his leg..

He held his leg and vina ran to sai..

Firing started they killed all the goons and some police officers were also injured.

They were taking vina when one goon got up and fired the Gun on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for today..

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Precap- In the hospital.🏥

What you guys think who will be there in the hospital.

Feel free to give your feedbacks.

Vote and comment

Target- 75+ votes