pt- 13 **what!!😮😮

Subh nav varsha and happy navratri all of uh..🏵️🏵️
So..after log time..I am here ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

They were taking vina when the goon got up and fired the Gun on...

On Vina.. the bullet hit her stomach and she became unconscious.

Agar bacchi hamari nahi to tumhari bhi nahi..iski kismat ne ise do option diye the..ek sex labour aur dusri maut.
Aur iske hatho maut lagi..tumhare karan..kaisi maa ho tum tumne khud apne bacchi ki jan li h..

Virat went and slapped the goon he was beaten very badly..blood was oozing from his nose.. he hold him by his collar
"Teri itni himmat us bacchi pe goli chalaya tune, I will kill you" and he again beat him. Other officers were trying to stop him.

She rushed to her..she put her head in her lap..and she was trying to stop the blood but it was totally unsuccessful attempt....

Virat sir hume vina ko jldi hospital le jana hoga..(settling vina in the police car)

Ha chalo..(virat said throwing the goon)

Meanwhile other police officers who went on rescue of other girls came with the girls..and the other criminals.

le jao in sb ko.. inhe to ab koi ni bacha sakta.(virat said angrily and they left)

Here this criminal started Laughing evilly...tumhe kya lagta hai DCP tum hume pakad loge aur ye network yhi khatam ho jayega..nahi.. hum to pyade hai..asli mastermind ko tum kabhi nahi pakad paoge..

Hamara network pure india mein phela hua hai..kis kis ko bachaoge tum

Ye ladkiya to hoti hi isi kam ke liye hai..
Ghar mein rhe juban band kar ke to hi achi lagti hai..jo ghr ki dehlij par kare wo to isi kabil hai.(he said making creepy and disgusting faces).

Chhuuppp...(sai shouted, her eyes were red due to anger)
Sai took the gun from virat and fired on goon 3 times..

Tum jaise ghinone logo ko is dharti par jinda rhne ka koi haq nahi hai..tum jaiso ki wajah se ladkiya safe nahi hai.. tum hote kon ho un pr aise badde comments dene wale..

Tumne apni maa ki kokh gandi krdi aisi ghatiya bate kahkar..

And he died..there only

She rushed back to vina..
Beta kuch ni hoga tujhe mumma hai na...tu bilkul thik ho jayegi..

Virat sir plzz chaliye ise medical treatment ki sakhta jarurat hai..

Ha chalo..(he sat in the car)

Ye ek encounter hai..samajhla
(To the officers)

Yes sir..(they replied in low voice)

They drew towards the hospital..

All the way they were praying for vina's safety..

They reached the nearest hospital..

And doctors took vina to the operation theater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's very short, i'll try to update longer next time.

Hope it reached near to your expectations..

Sorry for late..very late update. actually my exams are going on so I'm not free..

My pre boards are going on then boards..ufff

So tada..bye ❤️❤️

Plzz vote and comment

Target- 70+ votes