✽#--the journey starts--#✽

The past from which I was running is standing in front of me. The city named Nagpur is here in front of my eyes, I and vina are here in the land of nagpur.

Suddenly my phone rang..
Hello Miss joshi..the call said.. Welcome to the  new branch of Krishna hospital.
Mam your house is ready. We have booked a cab for you..it must have reached there. Thankyou.. and hung up the call.

Me and vina reached home..well that was beautiful..but one thing was not good the location.. sunder nagar is just 3 km away from here..what will I do if I came across any member of chavan family.

Mumma.. ye wala mera room..pointing finger towards one room.
Okey beta..go and freshen up..
I have to unpack our stuffs..ok

I was unpacking our bags..there was a picture of virat sir.

...Talking to picture..
Jindagi hame kis mod par le aai hai virat sir jis sheher se maine kabhi na lautne ka vada kiya tha aaj usi sheher me khadi hu..

Tb main aur ab main bahut kuch badal gaya hai virat sir..jahah ke sath sath rishte bhi..ab main wo sai nhi rahi..aur na hi aap wo virat sir honge..(a lone tear escaped from her eye)

Scene shifts

Vina I have got a call from hospital.. I have to go..beta aap apna dhyan rkhna
Kuch dino mein aapka school bhi start ho jayega na.. fir aap bhi busy ho jaoge..

Just then ..Rima bai... Enters
Vina ye rima tai hai house chores and tumhe sambhalengi.. thik hai..

Ha mumma main aur rima Aunty enjoy karenge...kyo rima Aunty

And I left for hospital..
.
.

It's been a week I have joined the hospital..here all the staffs are good and supporting.

One day at hospital..I was working and was not feeling well..I was feeling like something bad is going to happen..

I was passing through a ward checking for the patients...

**And shocked**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why sai was shocked..?
Any guesses..

Tell me in the comments

And do vote.

Next target 50+ vote