😮engagement done😨

Sai's pov-

It was the day of engagement.. I was scared and nervous..
All the pervious happenings replayed in front of my eyes..

My first wedding.. mangalsutra dan, sindoor dan..the flashback came in front of my eyes.. the Beautiful moments with virat sir..our nok jhok, our khatti mithi chemistry..but that day everything get destroyed..my hope, my lo..my love and our relationship.

Today i was going to take a step forward in my life..away from virat sir..

She gets emotional

Mumma aap ro kyo ri hai..aaj to aapki sagai hai na..aapko to khush hona chahiye..mujhe to papa bhi mil re hai..main to bahut khush hu..aap bhi jldi se happy ho jaiye..

She smiled to sai
Sai too gave a smile..

Mujhe vina ke liye hi sahi pr virat sir ki yadon se bahar aana hi hoga..rahul achha ldka hai..main use aise dhokhe mein nhi rakh sakti..main use sab sch bta dungi abhi..

She went towards rahul's room

Oho..dekho to madam se ruka hi ni ja ra..
Aaj shadi tk ka wait ni hua ja ra isse..
Sai's friend teased her..

With no expression in her face she told them to go outside..

With teasing look on their faces they left them alone..

Sai..tum yha kuch kam tha kya..I mean kuch problem hai kya?

Rahul main tumse kuch kehna chahti hu..she said hesitantly

Ha bolo na..ghabrane ki jarurat nahi hai

Wo rahul tum to jante ho mere past ke baree mein par mein tumhe sab kuch bta dena chahti hu taki future mein koi problem na ho.

Wo mere ex husband nagpur ke hi IP..

Before she could complete he told

Sai..mujhe tumhare past ke bare mein kuch bhi ni janaa..hai tum mera present aur future ho..aur mein janta hu tum bhi mera sath kabhi nahi chodogi..to past ko bhul jao..aur present ko enjoy kro..

She hummed

Aur don't worry..main humesha tumhare sath hu..

Here virat

I reached to the address..the house was fully decorated..

Virat was scared seeing the decoration

Sai ki shadi..nahi.

Par vina, agar sai ne ab tak shadi nhi ki to fir ye bachhi
Mujhe pata lagana hona..ki ye kya ho rha hai

Mujhe sai se mafi mangni hogi..bappa plzz kuch aisa chamatkar kijiye ki sai mere pas wapas aa jaye..

Mujhe sach pta lagana hoga..

He enter the house...

In the engagement

Aap log ek dusre ko anguthi (ring)  phna sakte hai..

Sai took the ring in her hand and was remembering the exchange of ring in the jeweller's shop..

Sai kya soch ri hai ring pehna na..her friend told bringing her to present..

She shook her head and brushing the thought slided the ring in rahul's finger he too slided the ring in her finger.

The exchanging of rings were done..the engagement was done..

There was tears in her eyes she somehow hides them.

Yeyy..mumma ki sagai ho gyi..Chlo mumma dance krne

Their friends took them to the dance floor..and were dancing but sai was lost somewhere.. she was trying hard to control herself..but this was mater of love.

Here Virat

He was going to enter the house but suddenly..an accident occur. A car hit the bike..the person on the bike was severely injured.. he has always put his duty upon himself..so without thinking much he took him to the hospital..

Contacting his family members, and completing other work it was late..

So he choose to directly go home..and check on sai some other day..

What he knows the Niati has decided something else for him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the update..after quite a long time..
Sorry for late update I was bit busy..

No worries..enjoy the update..

Ignore the grammatical errors..

Plzzz vote plzzz

Target - 80+ votes