❤️**still missing**😔

Some days were passed..he tried to get close to her, talk to her whenever he got chance..

Sai too was comfortable with him but she look him as a friend only..

But the feeling inside him became more and more stronger by each passing days..he has realised his love..but didn't have courage to tell her..

So he decided when he will get right chance he will tell her..but for now he will be her friend only..

He did knew about virat, not by his name he only knew that he was an IPS officer but didn't know about the cause of their separation..

But he didn't have any problem with that..he only wanted to give her happiness..he wanted to give a father to her daughter

She is actually very cute..bubbly cheerful girl just like her mumma (he thought)

*Few days later*

A day came when ajinkya forced me to propose sai

With fear of rejection I went to sai..and finally proposed her..

*But smack*

Sai's pov

I have never thought that this rahul will propose me..yes he was a good friend of mine but only friend..not more than that.

I have tried many ways to move on from virat but unfortunately today also i love him..and unable to move on..so how could I have moved on with rahul..

I rejected him and throw the galiyan and beizzati on his face..

I was also sad that our friendship broke like this..

Rahul's pov

The anger filled me but I suppressed it and thought with calm mind that may be there's the reason behind this behavior of sai.

She is not like that..may be she still love her ex husband and couldn't move on actually..

I thought to remain her friend but only friend from now..I will try to repair our friendship.

Virat's pov

I was at krishna hospital for regular checkup of kaku..she has gotten a heart problem..for that only. I have heard that the famous heart specialist has arrived at this hospital..so why not let the kaku get checked..

We were standing in front of her cabin.my heart was feeling something special.. the feeling we have when we have someone special near us.

My long chain of thoughts broke when my phone started ringing..

I excused kaku and went to attend the call..when I returned I saw that kaku has already moved inside the cabin..

Sai's pov

It was a thunderclap for me. When I saw kaku in front of me..

It was my first encounter with any family members of chavans in this 15 years,, but more than than I was worried that what happened to kaku why was she there..

I started asking her about her health.. she didn't recognise me.. my voice and personality has changed alot in this years..and I was wearing mask also and even trying to not meet the eyes..

Just then virat sir enter and..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here was the next part..

What do you think.. what will happen next in the life of sai and virat..?

Will virat recognise sai?

What will be the reaction of both…?

You all have not completed the target of previous chapter.. that's very disappointing..but I am giving the next chapter..

Plzz vote and comment

Target - 70+ votes..