chapter 01 : clash

"red."

"vibrant. "

"joyous."

"caring. "

"rich. "

"loving. "

these were all words to describe the country run by the midoriya family.

some called it a dynasty, while others called it a total paradise. welcoming to anyone, no matter how wounded or how bad their origin was.

these were all such great things. and great was what the kingdom run by the midoriya family was.

they were great.

their entire bloodline was great as well as those who lived in the nation.

so, if that was the case, how come katsuki was so helpless and alone?

a dirty runaway, utterly disgusting as those who saw him would say.

though, he had no choice. his grandfather was a horrible man, daring to sell katsuki's body for spare money. but his family was not poor. there was so need to sell his body, so why did he have to sell his body?

because his grandfather was evil, he despised katsuki. hated the femininity of the young blond boy.

when his only daughter, mitsuki bakugou announced she would be expecting, they were all excited to meet the boy who they named katsuki.

blond, piercing wine-red eyes which flicked with intelligence as soon as they opened, katsuki was everything they wanted and more.

and of course, his grandfather wanted katsuki to join the army, become a swordsman and proudly fight for their precious nation.

though, katsuki was all but that. yes, he was rough in tone and his mouth was filthy, but katsuki never possessed the spirit needed to weld a sword, to fight for the land.

instead, katsuki was a boy of grace, his very nature motherly. he would cook, clean, and even care for the wounded kids in his small hometown who fought outside.

his grandfather hated it. and so, as a tradition of the bakugou family, once katsuki was of age, he was no longer able to live with his parents.

instead, with his grandfather.

and that was exactly how katsuki found himself being dragged away by another man to whom he'd never seen within this town before.

the man was sickeningly greasy, facial hair trailing down his neck as his almost wet hair shone with oils and other filthy fluids. his grip on katsuki's shoulder was breaking and his lips held a grin that was beyond predatory, directly villainous.

"let go of me you filthy fuck!" katsuki shouted, struggling as he felt bruises forming on his shoulder.

"'fraid i can't, young boy. boss'll love you, your body is nothing short of beauty." the nameless of the two grunted.

katsuki was possessed by fear, unable to move or speak as he attempted to process what was going on around him.

soon, he found himself being sat in front of a shed-like building, a rope tied in knots around his bare ankles.

though, the man who'd taken him away didn't seem to bear much brains as he did not tie up katsuki's arms and the knots around his ankles were all ones that the blond knew.

and so, katsuki was able to untie himself once the man went into the shed, running into another town which he did not know.

"aye-! runner, he's running away!" the man yelled as he barged outside once again, three other men following, readying themselves to chase after the boy.

"ah, you don't even bother! the palace is near, we'd be put to death if seen with 'em." another man shouted.

the other man was tall, his hair a deep brown which seemed even darker compare to his lemon eyes. "how did he look?" he questioned, his glare threatening.

"absolutely doll-like, boss. even when roughed up, he was like a lass." the one who'd taken katsuki in the first place sighed.

the man grit his teeth before his clenched his fists, "i should have your head for all the false hope you've given me today." he spoke.

"you're truly sick, boss."

-----

running.

running was all katsuki was able to do.

rocks jabbing into his sensitive yet bare feet, tearing the very skin until it was raw and bloodied.

yet, katsuki still ran.

kicking up dust as he rummaged through the wealthy town, golden jewelry and red kimonos dancing along each other as katsuki ran.

it looked like nothing short of a festival, rich and glorious.

yet katsuki was so dirty and distressed, he only earned scowls and curses at his inappropriate behavior and clothing.

"watch yourself, nasty child! where is your mother or father? you're absolutely disgusting." a lady scolded him, her skin a perfect pallid and her hair full of rich golden jewelry.

"i am of age to be on my own! i am eighteen." katsuki spoke, exhausted as the adrenaline quickly began washing away and being replaced by the pain of rocks and gravel being stabbed into his very feet.

"then, why are you here? on a day such as this, dirty peasants like you shall be inside." the lady spoke, her tone a mix of confusion and malice.

"you wench! i was running for my life back there! and that's all you have to say to me?! your personality is more peasant-like than i will ever look!" katsuki yelled before spitting onto her kimono.

the yelling seemed to attract attention, causing many eyes were on the sight. though, they were looks of sympathy from the rich lady and glances of disgust towards katsuki.

suddenly, two tall, rich men arrived beside her. "how dare you dirty up our lady's kimono!" one yelled at katsuki.

the blond's heart suddenly dropped as another spike of adrenaline immediately shot up into his spine as he ran, turning away as his legs moved years before his mind could in order to find safety.

"a brat, that is what you are!" the other man yelled, them both chasing after katsuki.

here he was again, running.

what exactly did he do to get into this situation?

why was this happening to him?

katsuki always thought all things happened for a reason, a good reason at least.

but this?

this?!

this was going to have him dead.

his head on a wall and his body devoured by wild dogs.

this wasn't going end well.

but katsuki continued running, at one point completely closing his eyes and allowing fate to guide him. all hope seemed lost.

that was until he felt cold at his feet.

cold and smooth.

it was silent as well, all he could hear was his own breaths.

katsuki opened his eyes to meet red.

a red floor.

he tiles were so shiny, almost unreal.

the air was nice, so clean and full of fresh oxygen to the point were it was almost like walking into a forest.

though, he looked up to see white, white walls, white robes and white skin.

he then looked over to see green.

that's when they clashed.

viridian met crimson.

and the world around them crumbled to pieces.

and that's also when it dawned on them all.

katsuki bakugou had stumbled into izuku midoriya's coronation.