chapter 11 : visitors

"what? what do you mean he hasn't been around?!" the blond haired man yelled at the two shorter men in front of him.

the two men trembled with fear, "we're sorry bakugou sir! but he's been gone for ages! two... three.. four months! please don't chew us out more than boss had already done!" the shortest of the three pleaded, his hands trembling slightly.

"four months?! and i have not been informed sooner? i've already spend all of the money i got from 'em how could i ever pay him back?! what a waste!" the blond shouted, hands running through his untamed locks, revealing the many streaks of grey hair that littered his head.

"h-he ran! ran all of the way to the town near the palace! on king midoriya's coronation day! we couldn't go after him, that'd cost our lives!" the slightly taller, nameless man defended.

the oldest of the three then clenched his fists, "i think you'd have been better off with your heads chopped from your bodies than coming back to me with this news!"

just as the man was about to raise his fist, another stopped him, "b-bakugou sir, we'll look for 'em! even if he is dead, we will find something, i swear it!" a trembling man pleaded.

the man then squinted his eyes with suspicion before releasing his fist with a sigh.

"bring to katsuki to him in less than seven days and hand him off properly or else you're dead. i'll kill you two with my bare hands."

-----

"ever seen 'em?"

"no, sorry sir."

"seen this kid 'round?"

"not a day in my life."

the two men were beginning to give up, accepting that katsuki was long gone, nowhere to be found.

"let's skip town, eh? old man bakugou should croak any day now, it'll be okay." one suggested, sighing with exhaustion.

"no! this town is just about the only one i don't have a criminal record in! it's a lost cause!" the shorter man growled, snatching the scroll which held katsuki's face away from the taller.

"ever seen this brat?" he asked aggressively, causing the lady to become offended. though, when she saw the papers, her expression shifted.

"that brat?! i'll never forget him! he called me a wench before running into king midoriya's palace. on coronation day!" the spiteful woman pointed out. the two men then stared at each other blankly before turning back to the woman who was now fanning herself, her eyes closed.

"thank you, ma'am." they said in unison.

she only nodded, "mhm. the brat needed some serious discipline."

"indeed."

-----

"midoriya, sir! you are needed in the main counsel room for a very important meeting right away!" iida's voice was sharp within the large room, causing the two boys to flinch, their foreheads bumping together harshly.

"ow!" they both hissed in unison, rubbing the pain away.

their situation was sort of awkward, katsuki towering over izuku, pressing his wrists to the headboard behind them as their faces were mere centimeters apart.

though, iida ignored it, clearing his throat, "you mustn't fool around! the guests are waiting for you, sir!" he said before quickly closing the door behind himself.

"wait who-! ah, never mind." izuku sighed with defeat before he felt katsuki release his wrists, a slight embarrassed blush trailing across the bridge of his nose.

izuku giggled, sitting up, "it's okay, we'll continue when i get back, alright?" he said softly, pressing a soft kiss onto katsuki's lips before getting up hurriedly, changing into much more formal attire.

katsuki huffed as he watched izuku change, slightly annoyed that their moment was ruined. though, he couldn't stay upset for long, izuku was always busy at times.

he'd just have to see him later.

izuku soon waved katsuki off, leaving the room.

as soon as izuku left, he was met by two tall men, his personal guards. the meeting must've been major if he had them by his side.

truly, izuku had no idea what was going on. he had not planned nor heard of this meeting. this was truly something planned without his knowledge.

ignoring this fact, izuku continued down into the main counsel room, only to be surprised at what he saw.

there at the table already, was the utsushimi kingdom, the king, the queen, and in the direct middle, their crown princess, camie utsushimi.

izuku was nothing but confused, though sat down nevertheless in his throne-like chair, the one meant for the king. though, the seat directly beside him, meant for the queen was empty, vacant.

"midoriya, your highness." camie greeted formally. her carmel hair styled neatly, loose curls running down her back.

camie was an extroverted young woman that knew what she wanted. her personality never failed to outshine any others, even those of her mother and father. she was demanding yet not a tyrant, strong willed and independent. though, she often had a habit of being a bit airheaded, lacking almost all of the sharpness she needed to become a successful queen.

and so that is what had gotten her into this situation, her tone was very dull, dead almost as she sat slumped in her chair, a frown evident on her face.

"correct your posture and fix your face. my, how could you ever dream of becoming a queen like this?" her mother sighed, exhausted as she shook her head into her hands.

"i don't know, mother! maybe try allowing me to make my own decisions? to live my own life!" camie snapped, her gaze sharp as she glared daggers into her mother's equally sharp eyes.

"camie! watch your tone with your mother." her father spoke sternly. camie only huffed loudly, her fists clenching tightly before she adjusted herself, a faux smile pulling at her lips.

izuku only coughed into his fist at the sight of such disfunction. though, he did not comment during such an awkward time, only typing his best to appear as if he did not mind nor was listening.

"anyway," the king of the utsushimi kingdom cleared his throat. "midoriya sir, i would love to announce the pre-arranged unification of your kingdom and ours."

"dad, use simpler words, you sound like an old townsmen." camie groaned, nearly face-planting onto the table in front of her.

the king only scoffed, rolling his eyes before speaking again.

"king izuku midoriya, it has been arranged that you are to marry our daughter, camie. and with this, she will become queen of your soon conjoined kingdoms, ruling alongside you."

-----

katsuki flinched at the sudden knocking of the door. much time had passed since izuku had gone to his meeting and he was not expecting to see anyone due to his empty schedule.

though, he'd gotten up nevertheless, opening the door to reveal a stout older man. he was smiling brightly, his appearance similar to izuku's courtier.

"hello sir bakugou! i am here to inform you that two visitors are waiting for you at the the main entrance."

-
a/n : i apologize in advance <3