chapter 14 : tragedy

// nsfw , non-detailed noncon
----

the air alone tasted of dried blood.

though, that could have also been the flavor of his own crusted blood on his dry tongue.

his head felt as if it were made of lead, heavy and pounding.

"what..? where-"

"ah, you're awake, doll."

he flinched at this, only to hear the rattle of chains at the floor. he then gazed down to see that those chains were the very chains he was bound to.

he then saw the sight of a man, tall with short reddish-brown hair. the lower half of his face was masked, hiding any other distinct features aside from those yellow eyes.

"what the hell is this? who are you?" katsuki hissed. surprisingly not yelling as a sudden throb overcame his already heavy head.

the blond only breathed shakily as the splitting headache draped over his head, buzzing with pain, sharp spikes shooting up his head, leaving him feeling faint.

"why the hell do i feel like this?" katsuki asked shakily.

the other only chuckled sadistically, "maybe the dehydration.. or the lack of food. you've been out for a while now." the man sighed with faux sympathy.

"why are you doing this to me? just let me go.. where's deku?" katsuki asked, now becoming a bit dizzy. his voice was broken, nearly a cry.

"no can do, doll. your grandfather made me pay a hefty price for you and i want my moneys worth. you're all mine and i will use you for all you have." the man explained.

"though, i would have treated you so nicely the first time. if you hadn't ran away, i would have loved you, cared for you.. made you mine." the man began to sound dark, so dark that katsuki could sense it even through his sick mind. "but no, you ran. ran all of the way into the king's arms, away from me."

"i don't know you, i never have." katsuki defended weakly, shaking his head.

"is that so?" the man hummed, "then hello, katsuki. my name is kai. we are going to get along really nicely.. whether you like it or not."

-----

"come here," katsuki heard as he felt a gloved hand at his chin, tilting his face upward as a glass of water was pressed against his lips.

this was humiliating for katsuki. he was capable of caring for himself! he always has been! so why was this man babying him? especially after abducting him.

katsuki scowled at this, turning away from the water. "i bought you for a reason. now, drink the water so you don't die on me or else that'll be a waste of my own money." kai explained angrily, squeezing katsuki's jaw slightly to allow a few drops of water to splash against katsuki's teeth.

the blond hissed at this, inhaling sharply as he continued to attempt to push away from the water. though, he couldn't fight for long as it finally slipped into his mouth.

katsuki let out a muffled groan before opening his mouth fully, taking in the water despite the humiliation he felt.

"good.. good boy." kai cooed softly. katsuki couldn't help but feel a twinge of discomfort at this. though, he ignored it, only drinking the rest of the water in hopes of something better happening.

once he was done, kai pulled away. katsuki only grumbled as he struggled with the chains he was bound to, "why do you have me chained up like this?! let me go!" he now yelled.