chapter 21 : nightmares

// nsfw , noncon , blood
----

the loud, heavy breaths of kai could be heard. though, katsuki pleas for mercy were even louder.

katsuki screamed and cried, begging no more as the man rammed into him, his thrusts uneven and harsh. the blond boy cried with pain, the now collecting blood giving kai a chance to slip in a bit easier.

the floors were dirty. though, the filth that collected on it was nothing compared the deep disgust katsuki felt for himself.

"i knew you liked it, see? you came." kai taunted, swirling the milky substance between his fingers before smearing it across katsuki's face with a look of pure disgust.

"no - no i don't! it hurts," katsuki sobbed, his eyes falling closed as he couldn't stand the sight of how obscenely his body reacted.

he felt sick, did he really like this? was this what he was truly meant to do? to serve this filthy man?

"is it that you like pain? hm?" kai hummed, thrusting into katsuki particularly harshly. immediately after, an ear-splitting scream escaped katsuki's mouth at the pain, his legs limp and lifeless as they were worn down.

katsuki did not answer, only sobbing until he began to grow faint, the pain rendering him dizzy.

kai noticed the lack of response coming from the boy below as he no longer struggled, only mumbling lower and lower as he lost more and more consciousness.

"hey,"

kai grit his teeth, annoyed at the lack of response for katsuki. he then grabbed the blond's face at his chin, jerking him forward.

katsuki's eyes cracked open as they immediately met with the sour yellow of kai's lemon eyes. "i know something that'll keep you up,"

"king izuku will never love a body as filthy as yours."

katsuki jolted,

"no!"

-----

"no!"

katsuki's sharp gasp echoed throughout the room, freely bouncing off of the very walls as he shot up, now awake.

though, izuku immediately sat up next to him, his expression deeply concerned.

"is everything oka-"

"no! no, no, no!" katsuki shouted, shaking his head vigorously in the dark of the night.

izuku then leaned in, attempting to pull katsuki into an embrace.

"don't touch me! i hate you!" katsuki fought against the embrace, pushing izuku away. though, izuku only came closer until katsuki could fight no longer, going limp in izuku's arms as he accepted the embrace.

suddenly, heavy sobs filled the room as izuku felt his shirt being soaked. "is this really you, izuku?"

"mhm."

"then why does it still hurt?"

izuku felt his body suddenly being racked by a feeling that he simply could not describe. the desperation in katsuki's voice brought tears to his eyes.

"do you know what he did to me? he - he.."

katsuki's sobs grew even harsher, his wailing bouncing off of the walls of the large bedroom. "i'm so filthy. truly dirty.. i'm sorry."

"izuku?" katsuki now hummed.

"hm?" izuku responded, knowing that if he spoke, his voice would crack.