chapter 30 : infinity

"i feel as if i'm confident in the fact that i can finally say i feel like myself once again.. all of the way."

"kai hurt me, yes. though, he's hardly a passing thought in my mind. i mainly think about izuku now.. i love him so much."

katsuki expressed his feelings to nemuri who nodded, a smile never leaving her face as she was genuinely so happy for the blond.

"and you know.. we went all of the way. i took your advise, talk to him about it and he was so.. supportive. he only did what i was comfortable with.. he listened to me."

"oh my - katsuki i'm so very proud of you, y'know? you're able to speak about what makes you comfortable and what does not. you're open, trusting. you've changed. if anything, you've transitioned into a much better person of yourself. and that's better than any other thing we've ever discussed." nemuri explained.

katsuki nodded, now able to accept such kind words directed towards him. he now felt that he truly deserved it, that it wasn't all a lie.

"and if i know anything.. as much as it saddens me, it seems like i am of no use to you any longer. though, i am proud. so very proud of you katsuki. the rest of the healing you seem to need from here on is love, the ability to love yourself and the king." the woman said.

"though, i will never be away. if you are not feeling well, i will be near, just a request away." nemuri finished, now standing up as their session was now ended. this time, it was quick, the sun was still up and katsuki hadn't shed any tears nor felt any fear.

katsuki nodded, standing up as well as he smiled softly. nemuri's gaze softened at this before she quickly pulled katsuki into a tight hug.

the blond gasped sharply before nemuri began to speak, "ah, i'm so proud of you, katsuki!" she said, her tone shaky as if she were close to crying.

katsuki grew embarrassed at this, "alright! i get it!" he grumbled with feigned anger.

though, in reality, he was happy to hear this.

he was happy that no one no longer worried about him.

they knew he was strong no matter what happened.

they both then left the room to meet with izuku who said his goodbyes before constantly saying his thanks to the woman as he walked her out of the palace.

though, when izuku returned, katsuki noticed a small white box in his hand.

"what's that?" katsuki asked, quirking a brow curiously. izuku then gasped, shaking his head quickly as he tucked it away.

"what's what? i don't know what you're taking about." he asked dumbly.

"i'm not an idiot! i saw that box you-"

"anyway! hey, i think yaoyorozu is calling for us outside."

"hey, don't cut me off you asshole!"

katsuki was furious, izuku had been acting like this for days now! he was hiding something.. though, what was it? how could he find out?

katsuki then sighed with exhaustion at his own thoughts before giving up.

whatever izuku had been hiding surely couldn't be very serious nor major.

the green haired male was very predictable to katsuki by now.

-----

katsuki was sat alone in izuku's room after the king had been called in for an emergency meeting. he had been gone for an hour already and told katsuki to not wander so what was he to do now?!