chapter 17 : disgust

// noncon , emeto
----

when kai came in to check on katsuki, he was immediately met with a sobbing blond. his eyes darkened with circles due to lack of sleep as he sniffled into his curled knees.

"what hurts this time?" kai asked, now growing annoyed at katsuki's seemingly constant tear shed.

katsuki flinched before whimpering, growing cold in the shed. "i-i want deku.. izuku, please." he begged, hugging his knees even tighter. "i want him to kiss me.. i feel so cold, his kisses were so warm."

kai's eyes widened at this as his fists clenched, now growing a strange sense of jealousy in his chest as he stood in front of the blond.

"king izuku? is that what you want?" kai questioned, frowning. katsuki nodded eagerly.

"the king? ah.. the king that is getting married.. to a woman. is that who you love?" kai hummed. katsuki immediately looked up at this, "no he is not! you're a liar he-"

"then what is this?" kai held out a paper. it was a newsletter, a royal newsletter with the headline that the king was in fact getting married.

katsuki froze at that point, the color draining from his face at he read the paper.

izuku really did move on, and so fast.

though, maybe izuku was never into him in the first place. that could always be a possibility.

this entire time, their love was one sided.

izuku did not love katsuki.

he was in love with a woman.

"you see? he does not wish to love you as you love him. especially with how filthy you've become." kai cooed sick words into katsuki's ear, fueling his already toxic thoughts.

though, katsuki knew he was right.

he had grown filthy, his body so violated and tainted, izuku would not want it, he would rather someone pure, who he could have a family with.

and katsuki was all but that.

he was not a healthy woman, he could not give izuku a family or continue the royal bloodline. he truly did not provide anything for izuku in that way.

and he was filthy, his body poisoned with the seed of someone other than izuku. how could izuku love katsuki in such a disgusting state?

so kai was right, izuku did not want him anymore.

katsuki's body trembled as a desperate, full-body cry escaped his mouth. the last string of his hope finally snapping as he sat in front of kai.

"though, i know that you know," kai whispered, his hand now cupping katsuki's face. "that i love you."

katsuki gasped, an immediate sense of anxiety and panic pooling in his stomach. his chest began to rise and fall quickly.

"no, no! not again, please!" katsuki begged, a sudden feeling of nausea building up in the back of his throat.

"c'mon, doll. don't you want me to worship your body? i'm only showing you how much i love you." kai cooed all while katsuki began to cry, shaking his head rapidly.

though, kai ignored this all, "let's try something different this time, eh?" he chuckled, reaching to untie the ropes that bound katsuki's ankles together. katsuki then took this freedom to kick kai directly in the chin, causing him to fall back.

"ah.. shit," kai hissed sharply as he tapped his bottom lip to feel blood. he growled at the sight before gazing back to katsuki, his eyebrows now furrowed with anger.

"you shouldn't have done that." kai spoke harshly as he came back closer to katsuki, a scowl deep in his features before he lifted his hand high above his head.

that was all katsuki was able to see before it made contact with his face, a harsh, heavy slap across his face leaving him completely breathless, gasping for air as the pain soon pooled in his right cheek.

kai hummed at this before returning to katsuki's legs, replacing the rope with chains, bounding his ankles to the ground, spread far apart as he could no longer move to close them.

katsuki cried out loudly, this position was utterly revealing, his unclothed body on full display for kai's dirty eyes.

"that's much better. i've never had such a disobedient doll before. i like you, this is way more fun." kai chuckled as he sat on his knees, hastily unbuckling his pants in front of katsuki.

the blond gasped, shaking his head, "please don't.. i'm sorry.. it hurts so bad, i-i can't take it anymore!" katsuki begged harshly, he couldn't move, run, or attempt to fight back.

he could only take it.

and so he did, taking kai's forceful length as he screamed and begged for mercy.

with each forced thrust, the katsuki could feel the bile being pushed out of his body.

more,

and more,

and more..

until he could not contain it anymore.

with a harsh jerk forward, katsuki vomited all over himself and kai's lower half. he felt disgusted.

disgusted with himself.

and his body.

"i'm sorry."

that's all katsuki could utter anymore.

"i'm sorry for being so dirty."

"mhm, you are dirty, doll. you've gotten me all dirty, do you know what that means?"

katsuki nodded at this, now only a few stray tears falling from his face. "hm... i understand. do with me as you please.. i deserve it."

katsuki's tone grew numb, the tears were dry. he no longer fought, nor begged for kai's mercy. all he could do was accept.

accept the pain, the violation, the utter mistreatment. kai was correct about everything else so far, how could he be wrong about the way he treated katsuki?

and so, it seemed that kai was most definitely correct about one thing.

katsuki was most definitely a doll.

though, not just any little doll.

katsuki was a porcelain doll.

and everyone knows that eventually,

porcelain dolls crack.