PROLOGUE

Almost a century ago, a big change was made in the world of the wolves. The whole A/B/O system shook and fell but it was not necessarily a better way of living.

While most Alpha's had changed, left their old-fashioned ways behind, and treated any other rank as an equal, a lot of them hadn't. One of them was the strong mate of the now famous male Omega: Taejun.

He treated the Omega poorly and didn't like the fact Taejun wasn't as obedient as the other Omegas. So the Alpha punished him trying to shape the strong-headed the way he likes.

Taejun hated him. He hated every Alpha alive and he wanted to make a change. He wanted to see them suffer, see them fall on their knees in front of him.

So he made a deal with the devil... not literally.

A strong druid with a lot of power was there to give Taejun the power he needs to destroy the high-ranked.

Taejun made a deal with this druid, he would give every Omega in the world, born and unborn, a sort of power, a power strong enough to defend themselves from the strong Alphas. In return, the man will lose his wolf form.

His plan worked, Omegas became stronger and didn't let any Alpha treat them wrongly. But Omegas were still afraid and blinded by trust issues. They made no exception for those who didn't mean harm and forced all Alphas on their knees too. From that moment the world was set upside down.

Taejun never aimed for peace, he wanted to rule. He wanted to make the other ranked suffer and those who dared to think different will suffer as well.

He ended up marrying a beautiful druid maiden and they became the Luna and pack Omega of the strongest pack in the world. He was every Omega's Idol and one of the most powerful men on the entire earth.

But power brings greed. And his wife noticed. She went back to the druid that had helped Taejun and asked for help.

"I wish I could help, lady Taeri. But a spell like this is not easily removed," were the only words she got to hear from him.

She realized that the only way of making this stop is by creating something that will bring back balance. Someone...