8.

Both Jeongguk and Taehyung have been really tense all week. Their days involved a lot of deep stares, depressed wolves, and restless nights. And if that all wasn't stressful enough, Doyoung was still not found and it made Taehyung sick of worry.

Whenever Jeongguk tried to talk with Taehyung something would keep them from doing so.

Both were not doing well.

"You haven't talked with him yet?" Jimin asks, looking at his friend with worry in his eyes. He notices the changes in him, how tired he is, and how quickly he loses his temper. The bags under his eyes only confirm that he hadn't slept well in a while.

"Nope," Taehyung mumbles as he uses his calculator.

"I thought Yugyeom said he was going to talk with you," Jimin asks softly, watching as his friend solves the hard exercise even with the severe lack of sleep tormenting him.

"I thought so too," Taehyung murmurs, writing down his results.

"Do you think Yugyeom lied? But why would he though... He seems like a nice person," Jimin sighs playing with his pencil.

"I don't really care anymore. I'm not even thinking about him," Taehyung grumbles, hiding his disappointment with annoyance.

"Then what are you thinking of that causes you to do math work in biology class?" Jimin questions. Taehyung frowns and looks around to see his Biology teacher.

"Whether I should stop talking to you or not," Taehyung grumbles when he knows he lost. He hears Jimin laugh, maybe a bit too hard compared to the silence in the room.

"You can act like a bitch to me now but you won't scare me away... I know you act like this cause you don't sleep well. That's why I'm saying these things. You two got to patch things up or end it for good. It's interfering with your health now and I hate to see you like this," Jimin says. Taehyung looks at him and gulps knowing he's right. He felt guilty now for being rude to his friend.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to act this way," he sighs out and feels Jimin's head on his shoulder. "I know you don't."

"Should I go to him?" Taehyung asks and looks at his little friend. Jimin looks up with a frown.

"I'd say 'screw him' but maybe it's the best decision. At least then you can let this go," Jimin mumbles. Taehyung gulps and nods as he looks at his books.

"I never thought this would happen once I meet my mate," he mumbles. Jimin looks at him with sad eyes. He knows too how badly Taehyung wanted a mate, it's unfair he has to suffer for his father's actions.

"I know... it'll be fine. You will meet someone who thinks you're worth it, someone who'll see just how amazing you are," Jimin smiles and hugs him from the side. Taehyung gulps and smiles slightly before packing his stuff.

"What are you doing? We have 30 more minutes," Jimin says. Taehyung looks at him briefly as he tries to keep his tears in.

"I need to be alone for a bit," he whispers and storms out of the classroom, on his way to his dorm.

"Jimin, what is going on with him?" the teacher asks confused.

"Err... he has stomach cramps," Jimin smiles faked and gets a satisfied nod in return.

When Jimin finally has his break he gets up and gets out to look for a specific Alpha. His hands are rolled up in fists and he's fuming with anger. His eyes start to glow dangerously when he sees him, standing with his friends by his locker.

"Jeon!" Said man looks up and widens his eyes seeing the small but very angry wolf walk his way.

"Err, Yoongs," he says and Yoongi looks up to see what is happening. Before Jimin could do anything, Yoongi picks him up and walks a bit back with him.

"Calm down, princess. You can only talk with him if you promise to calm down," Yoongi said in a calm tone. Jimin looks at him and huffs.

"Sure, put me down," he pouts and Yoongi does so.

"Let's give them some privacy," Seokjin says and drag the others with them so Jeongguk is left alone with Yoongi and the furious Jimin.

"What's up with you, Jeon?! Why are you acting like this to Taehyung? He's your mate! How can you treat him like this?" Jimin rattles on and gets angry again so Yoongi wraps his arm around his waist to keep him in place.

"Not that it's any of your business but I'm trying to talk with him but he's always busy," Jeongguk says, a bit annoyed by the way Jimin's acting towards him.

"None of my b- Yoongi let go of me," Jimin growls but Yoongi only holds him closer.

"If you really wanted to talk with him you would have gone to his dorm or just go for it. You're a coward and I have no idea why! And it is my fxcking business cause you're hurting my best friend!"

"Jimin. Calm down, okay? You don't know the full story," Yoongi tries but Jimin looks at him.

"Full story? What full story? Oh, like how you guys make fun of him and hate him because his father is a massive dick? Princess Kim, right? Yeah, I hear you," Jimin growls angry, and pushes Yoongi off him.

"You better make a choice now, Jeon. Because it won't take long till Taehyung makes his and then you'll have to live with the fact you could have dated Taehyung, the most amazing and prettiest wolf in the world," Jimin huffs before turning around and leaving.

It's quiet for a bit, Yoongi walks over to his friend and lays a hand on his shoulder.

"Your boyfriend has a temper..." Jeongguk mumbles.

"Yeah, we're working on that... but he is right, though," Yoongi says and hears Jeongguk sigh. He sees the younger look around before he turns to Yoongi.

"I'm a prime Alpha..."

I both agree with Jimin but also, he has no idea what he's talking about thoo