4

Comment what you think of it so far :)

"It's Taehyung's birthday and he's out in the cold looking for Doyoung because I fought with him... I feel bad," Jimin sighs.

Yoongi looks at him from his phone, hand stopping his movements just for some seconds before it goes back to massage Jimin's scalp.

"You did it with a pretty good reason. I don't get why Taehyung goes after him anyway," he replies. Jimin looks up too.

"Taehyung doesn't want him to be alone. Me neither. Doyoung has been through a lot and yes, he behaves unreasonably sometimes but he is actually a really sweet person under all his masks."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "He wanted to stab Alphas with a silver blade..." he let out sarcastically. Jimin sighs, knowing Yoongi won't understand.

"He's losing his mind... that's why Taehyung goes after him, Yoon. Taehyung is a caring person he just wants Doyoung to be okay plus others who run into him." Yoongi thinks for a second, letting the new information sink in.

"He doesn't look like one. The guys always call him a spoiled princess," Yoongi laughs but Jimin can't laugh about that. He sits up and turns to his beloved mate.

"You guys really think that way about Taehyung?" Yoongi shrugs and unlocks his phone.

"I don't know the kid so it's hard to say, but he does give the vibes," Yoongi says. Jimin frowns and grabs his phone to get back his attention.

"Taehyung is everything but a 'spoiled princess'," he starts angry. "You have no idea what Taehyung goes through and how he tries to help everyone around him. Why do you think so badly of Taehyung? Because of his father? Well... Taehyung hates Taejun just as much as you guys do, don't worry."

Yoongi had widened his eyes by Jimin's outburst and caught his phone as Jimin stood up.

"Taehyung is out there to make sure no one gets hurt by Doyoung losing his mind over his traumas, not even thinking about his own well-being. And you tell me you and your friend think so badly of him..." Jimin sighs disappointed and grabs his coat.

"Jimin, where are you going? Sorry, okay? I shouldn't have said that," Yoongi sighs as he gets up quickly too and rushes towards his mate.

"You shouldn't even think about it..." Jimin mumbles, crossing his arms.

"Just... don't go out there. He's mad at you and I can't have you get hurt," Yoongi mumbles, wrapping his arms around the Omega and pulling him close.

Jimin wants to protest but someone knocking on the door prevents him from doing so. He opens the door when he smells the delicious familiar scent of his best friend and sees Taehyung stand there.

"Hey... how are you, Jiminy?" Taehyung asks, worried. Jimin wiggles out of his mate's arms and hugs Taehyung.

"I'm fine, Tae. I'm so sorry for causing this drama on your birthday!" Jimin apologizes. Taehyung hugs him back.

"It's not your fault, Jimin. I would have done the same," Taehyung smiles and pulls back from the hug.

"I couldn't find Doi. You heard of him?" The couple shakes their head and hear the Omega sigh.

"I'm gonna look at his dorm real quick and if he isn't there I have to report it," Taehyung mumbles and Jimin nods in agreement.

"You tried, Tae. You did what you could," he says and Taehyung nods before quickly hugging his best friend again and then bidding his goodbye to the couple.

Taehyung walks towards the elevator and goes two floors higher. He felt nervous, he had felt nervous all evening. He couldn't deny the fact he's scared of Doyoung. Taehyung is scared Doyoung might hurt him. He already threatened Jimin's mate.

Although... Doyoung never really liked Jimin that much, he loves Taehyung though. He felt like Taehyung was his little brother and always tried to have him for himself. He often tried to play Jimin out of the game but Taehyung never let him.

He arrives at Doyoung's dorm and knocks on the door. But Taehyung forgot that Doyoung is not the only person living in this apartment.

A delicious scent fills his nostrils and it only becomes stronger as the wolf carrying it comes closer. Taehyung's eyes widen when the door opens and he looks right in the eyes of his mate, Alpha Jeon Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was just as surprised, but it didn't take long for their wolves to push the 'action' button.

He wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling him into the shared dorm and closing the door to push him against it. Head quickly dipped down to bury his nose into the Omega's neck. And Taehyung let him, hands going up so his fingers could entangle with his soft raven locks.

Both drowned in a trance caused by the first meeting with your mate.

Taehyung soon heard the Alpha mumble words like 'mine' or 'mate'. All his worrying thoughts leave as he closes his eyes and lets his mate hold him as he pleases. He had dreamed of this moment so many times. And Jeongguk... Well ever since his eighteenth birthday he was hoping to find his mate.

But he wished it was not an Omega.

He is not planning on living a life not knowing when the Omega will get annoyed and use his powers on him. He doesn't want to be in a relationship where inequality plays the biggest role. Plus, hun being the last Prime Alpha alive, what if they're revengeful and tell the world. It could be Jeongguk's death.

And right now, he was holding the one Omega in his arms he despised the most. One that was dangerous, maybe Taehyung himself isn't but his family certainly is.

He soon realizes this and gets out of the trance, sighing deeply as he lifts his head from his position. They make eye contact. Seeing his beautiful blue eyes his own start to glow in an instant.

He might dislike Taehyung, he can't deny how he's the most beautiful wolf he'd ever seen. And the mate bound does not influence this opinion.

He slowly lets go of him, watching his face closely, and sees a frown form on the Omega's face.

"Shit," Jeongguk curses as he feels how his feelings and thoughts pull him from side to side, how they give him a headache and make it hard for him to make the next move.

He wants to reject Taehyung but he also doesn't... he needs to.

But looking at the cute wolf his heart flutters and his wolf goes crazy. He seems so harmless, so ethereal and sweet. Jeongguk feels nauseous by the thought of rejecting him, by the sight of the sad confused frown.

It left him in doubt and frustrated.