10.

"Doyoung?! What the hell?!" Jimin yells out as he gets off the couch and rushes their way. Taehyung kneeled down next to Jeongguk trying to get a reaction from him, feeling the pain in his heart and back.

The mate bound is already so strong, all because they didn't reject each other, Taehyung can feel his pain. He knows Jeongguk isn't dead yet.

"We need a doctor," he interrupts the other two Omegas.

"I'll mindlink Yoongi to come with a doctor, let get him inside the apartment," Jimin says and looks at Doyoung. "And you, you went too far! Go away."

Doyoung scoffs and rips the knife out of Jeongguk's back, allowing more blood to flow out.

"You can't save him. Accept it," he said, cleaning the blade with a cloth. He wants to say more but others interrupt him.

"Stand down, drop the knife!" Doyoung looks to the side to see two guards, behind them there is a doctor and Yoongi. He laughs and drops the knife carelessly before putting his hand in the air and stepping back.

The guards cuff his hands together to bring him with him and the doctor rush towards the wounded Alpha.

"We need to bring him to the hospital," the girl says as she's busy making sure Jeongguk won't loose too much blood.

"Why isn't he healing?" Yoongi asks a bit panicked.

"He's stabbed with an silver blade, this causes him to heal less fast. It's a miracle he's still alive. We have to move fast now," the doctor explains and two new guards help the woman to bring Jeongguk to the hospital.

"I wanna come too," Taehyung says.

"You can visit afterwards, we can't allow friends with him," the doctor answers with a sad smile, apologizing with her eyes.

"But he's his mate," Jimin says. The woman sighs softly and looks at the wounded Alpha that's now already at the end of the hallway.

"You guys can go to the hospital, having his mate with him might help the healing too," she says and rushes after the guards.

"We'll come too, Tae," Jimin says as he senses Taehyung being nervous. The Omega smiles thankful as they get out of the building as well.

Taehyung watches as his mate gets lifted into an ambulance and frowns. He's worried, really worried.

"Come, I'll drive. It's faster than the bus," Yoongi said. Taehyung nods and follows the older to his car, his best friend holding his hand for some sort of support.

"Did you two talk?" Yoongi asks as they were driving for a while in silence now. Taehyung nods as an answer.

"Sort of... he apologized and told me he wanted to be my mate. He asked if I would give him another chance," Taehyung mumbles.

"What did you say?"

"I didn't get the chance to answer him," Taehyung mumbles.

"But what is your answer?" Jimin asks, rubbing his friend's arm as he was clearly confused and in distress.

"I... of course I give him anything chance? He's my mate... I'm just..." he takes a deep breath. "He said he didn't want me in particular, now he said he didn't mean it like that. Than what did he mean?"

Taehyung was clearly frustrated and both wolves with him in the car could sense he is still hurt by those words.

"Taehyung... I just learned why Jeongguk acted this weird all the time. I can't tell you what he meant and why he's been such an asshole but let me tell you, he has a good reason. This week has been hard for him too because he wants his mate, and he wants it to be you, he's just going through a hard time," Yoongi says. "It doesn't make his behavior right, but maybe it reassures you it has nothing to do with you."

"Thank you..." Taehyung whispers, honestly thankful for the information. It made him curious what was going on, relieved Jeongguk actually doesn't think bad of him and it somewhere made it easier to decide what he wants.

"We're here," Yoongi says and parks his car. Taehyung immediately gets out and rushes towards the building. The other two quickly follow.

"Hello, I'm here for Jeon Jeongguk?" Taehyung says at the administration. The woman starts typing but it takes to long for Taehyung.

"The Alpha that got stabbed with a silver blade," he says and the woman looks up.

"Oh, he's on floor 3, room 3.13 on the east side," she says and points the right direction.

"Thanks!" Taehyung mumbles and rushes that way, Yoongi and Jimin who just got there following him again.

"Tae, calm down," Jimin says, grabbing his friend's hand when they're in the elevator. Taehyung can't stop moving, his fingers, his feet. He keeps looking at the little display that shows on floor they're on.

"I'm just... what if he doesn't survive?!" Taehyung asks worriedly. Yoongi smiles by the sight.

"If he was, you would have known. You're his mate. Just ask your wolf if he's gonna survive," Yoongi says and gets a confused frown from the two Omegas.

"Your wolf is constantly talking with Jeongguk's, that's why your mate bound gets stronger and stronger. If Jeongguk was to die, his wolf would have told yours."

"See, you don't have to worry. V didn't warn you or anything, right?" Jimin asks and sees his friend shake his head.

"No, but he's restless and nervous," Taehyung murmurs and feels a bit less tensed when they're finally in front of Jeongguk's room.

"You guys are on time, you can see him. He's awake and well," Just when they arrive, the doctor they met at school walk out of the room to tell them the good news.

Taehyung let out the breath he didn't know he was holding and thanks the woman before getting inside. Yoongi and Jimin decided to wait outside, letting the two mates have their moment.

"Taehyung?" Jeongguk asks confused. He didn't expect to see him here but he was happy to. A small smile adorned Taehyung's face as he came closer and nodded.

"Are you in pain?" he asks with a more worried expression and this made Jeongguk smile.

"A little... biggest problem is I lost a lot of blood but it'll be alright," he chuckles and sees Taehyung smile slightly. The Omega walks closer and carefully grabs the Alpha's hand, making all the pain go away.

"Is it working?" he whispers shyly. Jeongguk smiles more and nods, holding his hand too.

"I'm so sorry about Doyoung. The guards got him so we don't have to worry about him again," Taehyung says.

"It's not your fault," Jeongguk chuckles. Taehyung shrugs.

"If I found him when he walked off at my birthday I maybe could have prevented him from getting even crazier?" Taehyung mumbles, shrugging slightly.

"Or he would be there when I acted like a dick to you and he'd actually kill me properly?" Jeongguk chuckles and sees Taehyung crack a small smile before it goes back to the guilty frown and sad eyes. Jeongguk frowns as he lifts his free hand to cup Taehyung's cheek.

"It's not your fault, okay? It's the fault of that Alpha who hurt Doyoung and made him this traumatized," Jeongguk says.

"I know..." he mumbles and looks up to Jeongguk again. "I just hated to see you lay there." Jeongguk laughs.

"Well I'm glad. One Omega less trying to get me killed."