6.

Story time with Jeongguk :)

"Where were you?"

Yoongi looks up to see Jackson and sighs. He throws the key of their dorm on the table and sits next to him on the couch.

"I was with Jimin," he starts but before he can explain what had happened, someone knocks on the door. Yoongi gets up again to get it and is surprised to see Jeongguk.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Weren't you going to enjoy your alone time?" Jackson laughs with wobbling eyebrows. Jeongguk shows a face of annoyance and sits on the place Yoongi sat down before.

"Keep the door open, Seokjin said he's coming over," Jeongguk mumbles. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asks worriedly.

"Couldn't be better. I found my mate," Jeongguk groans. "Who found his mate?!" Hoseok yells out as he rushes in with Seokjin, eyes widening with excitement.

"I did," Jeongguk mumbles.

"Who is the lucky one?!" Jackson asks just as excited.

"I think I know and if I'm right, you're in trouble," Yoongi says and looks at his good friend. Jeongguk just looks back and that's all Yoongi needed.

"Taehyung is your mate?!"

All eyes are now widened for a whole other reason, all pointed towards the Prime Alpha, patient for the answer.

"Yes, he is."

It's silent, nobody knows what to say.

"He was pretty upset..." Yoongi says. Jeongguk sighs in return. "Oh, no. Let me restate that, he was crying his eyes out and I'm pretty sure he's passed out by now!"

Jeongguk looks up hearing his friend's angry tone, just to see if he was actually disappointed. And Yoongi was. He doesn't know Taehyung but he does know that when you get a mate, you give them a chance and Jeongguk must have blown him off immediately.

"Well... that's not my fault. I got a bit panicked that it's him and he got all emotional about that," Jeongguk said, trying to prove to the others and himself that he did nothing wrong.

"What did you do?" Seokjin sighs.

"Most importantly, what did you say," Hoseok adds.

"I was just disappointed that out of all the wolves he is my mate so... I kinda asked why it was him out of all the wolves," Jeongguk sighs.

"Oh my, that's bad..." Jackson hisses with wide shocked eyes.

"I wanted to apologize but he already ran out!" Hoseok grabs his arms and shushes him. "Just stop talking, please..."

"Gguk, do you want to be with your mate? Because if you do you have to go over to his place and make this right. Right now," Seokjin says. Jeongguk looks at all of them to see four of his friends supporting him and frowns.

"You guys would actually try to get me with Kim Taehyung?" "We're trying to get you with your mate. Sure, the fact it's Taehyung is a bit less but we don't know him," Seokjin says. "For all we know, he's a really nice wolf!" Hoseok smiles.

"Jimin told me he hates his father just as much as we do so I guess that's a good sign, right?" Yoongi says.

"I don't care about all of these things. The only way you can get to know him is by manning up and going there right now. He's your mate for some sort of reason, now stop being a bitch about it and go," Jackson let out. Jeongguk growls at him and stands up.

"Maybe I don't want to get to know him." They watch him walk away and sigh. Jeongguk gets out of the apartment and closes the door.

He sighs, annoyed by the fact his friends think differently. It's just frustrating him because Jeongguk had waited for almost two years now and really wanted his mate. And he wished he could just give Taehyung a chance but he's the last prime Alpha and his friends do not know this. If they did they'd think differently.

Maybe Yoongi is right and Taehyung is indeed nothing like his father. Maybe they're indeed mates for a reason and this could go well.

Jeongguk ruffles his hair and growls frustrated. He hated to hurt Taehyung, he hated to hurt his mate and he knows what he's doing will hurt himself too but he can't help it. He can't help and wonder if maybe rejecting Taehyung would be the best for him.

He flinches when the phone rings and looks at it. It's his father. He grabs his phone and accepts the call with a sigh.

"Hello, father."

"Hello, son. How are you doing?" Jeongguk allows a small smile to form on his face by hearing his father's voice.

"I'm actually in a difficult situation, one you might have a good solution for," he mumbles.

"Try me."

"I found my mate," Jeongguk starts and lets out a long sigh. "He's Kim Taehyung."

It's quiet for a bit. Jeongguk could hear the woman that ended up married and mated with his father ask if everything is alright.

Jeongguk's father, Jeono, is an Alpha and his mother, Karu, is an Omega. How they got a Prime Alpha son is a mystery. Karu was quick to give Jeono a choice he thought he never had to make.

"I do not want a prime Alpha as my child, Jeon. We have to get rid of him and if you choose to keep him I leave."

Jeono looked at his baby son and frowned. It's been 10 years since everything changed and he had gone through a lot since then. He knew that if his son didn't have him to protect him, Jeongguk will be killed for his rank.

So he looked at his mate with a sore heart and shook his head.

"This is my son! This is your son. How can you even think about leaving him?" But she did and left her mate and only son.

Two years later Jeono met his new wife, Yugmi, a girl Alpha with a heart of gold and her son. They got accepted quite quickly by the young Prime Alpha and had shown Jeongguk how it's like to have a real family.

"I think... you should give him a chance. Just be careful, son."