1.

"69!"

"70!"

...

"100!"

Jeongguk gets up again, breathing a little bit heavier from his workout as he walks towards the bathroom.

Jeon Jeongguk is one of the main characters in this story. A young strong wolf who tries to hide his rank for his own safety. Sure, other wolves know he's an Alpha but no one knows he's actually a prime Alpha. The strongest of all ranks.

He showers himself and gets into a new pair of sweatpants and a shirt. He makes his way towards his own room, peeking into his roommate's room in the process. But all he gets from the feisty Omega is a 'What you looking at?!'.

Changing the world — something that used to be Jeongguk's goal — is a long-forgotten idea. He knows too that he can't do anything all by himself. So he lives in the shadows, trying not to be seen too much by the world.

After all, if anyone found out he's a prima Alpha, he'd be dead.

And he does pretty well. Sure, he has a big friend group and they're pretty popular but he always stays behind. He blends in with every kind of group and keeps his head hand low.

But it doesn't mean it's hard for him. He's a Prime Alpha. Of course, he wants to show everyone that he is, let out his true nature. And he's sure that one day he will, when he finds his mate.

Because around your mate, you can be yourself, right?

...

"He was peeking in my room again like some pervert. Ugh, and whenever we meet he's all like 'good morning or asking me how I am like he's so stupid thinking I'll fall for that."

Then there is Kim Taehyung, a male Omega. He is the other main character of this story. He's a beautiful and kind-hearted guy who only means good for the people around him.

He's the only child of the famous Kim Taejun and Kim Taeri. Something that's not his fault but he sure gets treated as if it is.

He was sitting at the table looking at his friend trying to understand why this guy hated Alphas so much. Sure, he had his reasons, but Doyoung seemed to be a bit extreme.

"He sounds rather nice?" Taehyung murmurs softly, not trying to set the other off. The other Omega looks at him wide-eyed before he shakes his head.

"No, Tae. Don't get fooled by their sweet talks. They're all bad," Doyoung says and looks behind Taehyung with an annoyed look on his face.

Jimin sits down next to his two friends with a sigh.

"Talking about Alphas again?" he asks and snickers before grabbing a chocolate bun from Taehyung's plate and eating it.

"Hey! And yes, what gave you the idea?" Taehyung laughs. He doesn't like chocolate buns anyways.

"Doyoung scolding them like they're bad little pups did," Jimin chuckles and pretends to dodge the glares his friend is sending him.

They make fun of it and Doyoung may be a bit too harsh, but he especially has all the reason to hate the high ranked. When he was younger, just 16 years old, he had a best friend who was an Alpha. Doyoung loved him with whole his heart and they shared everything. Doyoung felt 100% safe around him and let all his guards down.

One day the Alpha took advantage of his trust and tried to touch and rape the boy. Doyoung had to use his power for the first time and turned the guy to ice.