3.

"A silver blade?!" Jimin whispers/yells out shocked, looking at his friend with wide eyes.

"Yes... he wants to use it tonight when we're going out! What should we do? Don't you think this is going a bit too far?" Taehyung asks with a concerned frown.

"Err yea! He really wants to stab Alphas at the club?" Taehyung nods softly but that is not exactly what his friend wants to do.

"Well, he actually wants to torture them..." Jimin lays his head in his hand, not knowing exactly what to think or say.

"He's losing his mind, Tae. We should stop defending him and tell him that what he's doing is wrong!" Taehyung nods in agreement. They have always been there for Doyoung and always showed compassion for what he's been through but some things are just not okay.

"Do you know where he is now?" Jimin asks. "When he told me what he got, one of the professors heard us and he has detention now," Taehyung mumbles.

"Okay, understandable. Where is the blade?" Taehyung shrugs. "I have no idea. He said he didn't have it and it was just gone," Taehyung says.

"Let's hear him out tonight," Jimin mumbles as they walk around a corner and bump into a certain number of Alphas. "Oh, sorry, hi," Taehyung mumbles and blushes when he sees one of the Alphas is Jeongguk.

The Alpha again can't help but think the Omega is adorable and is a little confused hearing him apologize, but after last night he wants absolutely nothing to do with him.

"Sorry," Jimin blushed and Taehyung notices the younger's flushed cheeks. He frowns as Jimin never blushes, seldom. When they walk further he grabs Jimin's arm.

"Do you like one of them?" Taehyung grins and sees the Omega's cheeks fade into a darker red.

"Err, no," Jimin stutters. "You're lying! To me?" Taehyung pouts when he notices his best friend is lying to him. "I may have a little crush but it's nothing compared to your obsession with Jeongguk," Jimin giggles, and this time it's Taehyung's turn to turn bright red.

The day went on pretty quickly and soon it was time to party. Doyoung luckily got out of detention before the party started but Taehyung and Jimin did find it really awkward knowing that Doyoung is getting more and more aggressive to the other ranked wolves.

"Doi? Where do you have that knife?" Jimin asks, looking around so no one hears them and no wolf sees them. After all, they're walking on school grounds and if anyone sees Doyoung wave around a silver knife he'll be in trouble.

Taehyung decided to change location last minute, Doyoung won't stab a human and there are not many wolves at a human event, so they'll go to the human world.

Of course, Doyoung did not agree with that, but Jimin came with a pretty great way of shutting him up, saying it is Taehyung's birthday so he can decide.

"Had it with me all along," the boy giggles and shows them the knife. Both wolves gulp as they lean back a bit.

"Doyoung, this is going too far! You can't use silver blades against Alphas. They're not even doing anything to you!" Jimin exclaims.

Doyoung is silent for a bit but soon his eyes darken as they look right into Jimin's.

"You only say this to defend your mate," he growls, resulting in Jimin's eyes widening in shock. Jimin never told anyone he found his mate.

"Don't act surprised, I know Min Yoongi is your mate. You must be so stupid to not see it," Doyoung chuckles. Taehyung frowns, he didn't figure it out...

"Are you calling me stupid??" Taehyung pouts and then looks at Jimin.

"Why wouldn't you tell me he's your mate, Jiminie?" Taehyung asks a bit sad his friend would hide something this big.

"Cause he's an Alpha," Jimin mumbles a bit awkward. "I was scared you might think I should reject him..."

"Yes, a filthy Alpha. See, Taehyung. Jimin is no good for us," Doyoung laughs.

Taehyung sighed and looks at him a bit angry. "Doi, he's Jimin's mate!" Taehyung looks at Jimin again and grabs his shoulders. "Is he good for you?" Jimin smiles and nods. "The best," he smiles.

"Oh, come on. Jimin, he's just manipulating you! Maybe I should use this on him first."

Taehyung closes his eyes and sighs deeply. He really shouldn't have said that, not about his mate.

He sees Jimin's eyes start glowing as he shows his teeth. "Don't you dare," he growls.

"Or what? Jimin, he's an Alpha. He deserves it," Doyoung laughs.

Before Taehyung could blink, Jimin pushes his hand forwards and Doyoung is getting pushed all the way to the other side of the school grounds.

Jimin looks at his hands. Never had he used his powers before, he never had to. And that was the first time an Omega used their powers against another Omega.

And Yoongi saw what happened. He couldn't stop himself but ran towards the trembling Omega who's being held in his friend's arms now.

"Jimin? beautiful, what happened?" Yoongi asks. Jimin lets go of Taehyung and fall in his mate's embrace instead.

"Doyoung threatened to stab you with a silver blade," Taehyung explains as Jimin stays quiet as he nods silently.

"Oh, but princess, I can protect myself. You don't need to worry, okay?" Yoongi says and makes Jimin look up to him. "Okay..." Jimin mumbles.

Taehyung looks at the two with heart-eyes. He loves to watch two people being in love and seeing his best friend having such a caring sweet mate just made him the happiest person alive.

"You! How dare you use your powers against me?!" Doyoung growls angrily. All three look up to see the furious Omega walk their way.

"Doi, stop it. You threatened his mate, what did you expect?" Taehyung says, sticking his hand out to stop the Omega from getting closer to his dear friend.

"Get out of my way, Taehyung. Stop being such a coward. Your father was the great Omega. The wolf that stopped these pathetic Alphas. You should be on my side," Doyoung growls.

Taehyung gulps as Doyoung looks really angry. He scared Taehyung. After all, Taehyung isn't a very strong wolf or knows how to defend himself from a crazy man with a silver blade...

"Think this through, Doyoung. You really want to turn this into a fight?" Doyoung scoffs as he looks at Taehyung with disappointment in his eyes.

"I really thought you'd have my back," he says and then runs off, allowing Taehyung to see a glimpse of the tears hidden in his eyes.

Taehyung sighs and turns to his best friend and his mate. "I'm going after him, I'll make sure he gets back safe. You stay with Jiminie?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi nods as he takes the Omega with him into the building.

"This was so not the way I thought I'd spend my birthday..."