2.

Although the tables had simply turned, lots of Omegas still think this way of living is not right. They're the weakest of their kind, it's only logical they're lower ranked than Alphas.

But showing their disapproval of the way things are going right now, will only mean bad things for them.

They believe Alphas are leaders. They wish things could go back, though with one change; Omegas getting treated like the Betas. They just want equal rights, being protected from any business that has to do with slavery. They're lower ranked but just as important.

Sure, it was fun being the one with power, but more and more Omegas find out that leadership isn't as easy as it looks.

And the ones that went through the pain and abuse of an Alpha know it's not okay to let someone else go through it.

"Father... you wanted to see me?" Taehyung mumbles. He and his dad didn't have the best relationship. Because Taejun uses all his energy and willpower to be lovely in front of his pack, he can be a bit out of his mind around his child and wife. Taehyung never knew what to expect from the man and him having the biggest mood swings makes him a 24/7 danger to the young Omega.

"Don't mumble, son," the pack leader spoke. He always hated it when Taehyung turned all silent, shy and in his opinion, weak.

"You're turning eighteen tomorrow," the man stated, not turning around as he was watching over his beloved pack. The man might be crazy, he tried to be the best leader of the pack. Only his hatred for Alphas sometimes shows a bit too much.

"That's right, father," Taehyung laughs a bit nervously and Taejun finally turns around. He's old, already getting grey hair. But a werewolf can live longer than a human and it shows.

"We need to talk about the day you will take over this pack. I need to prepare you for it now that you become eighteen years old. It won't take long till you'll have to lead our people." Taehyung's eyes widened as his heart skipped a beat. Leading the pack? He never imagined himself to be a pack leader.

"What?" Taejun laughs. "You didn't think I'd let someone else do it, right? Some pathetic Alpha? No, my child. You'll be the new pack leader and you'll find a nice Omega to do this with." Taehyung gulps as he smiles little for his father but deep down, Taehyung didn't smile. He was panicking. How was he supposed to rule a pack? How was he supposed to become a pack leader? He doesn't know how to do this. He doesn't want to fail his pack.

"Don't worry, son. I'll teach you everything you need to know," the man says. "T-Thanks, dad..." Taehyung let out as his father was already pushing him out of his office again, telling him he has a lot of work to do.

So Taehyung gets out of his office and walks towards the living to see his mother there. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Taehyung really had his beauty from her.

"Bye, mother. I'm going back to school," Taehyung sighs as he's supposed to be back before 9 PM in a school week and he can't be too late. He wished he could stay a little longer and be with her some more.

While Taehyung relationship with his father wasn't all too well, he loves his mother so much he would give his life for her. Taeri was the only one that always had his back and supported him no matter what.

"Take good care of yourself, Tae. Have a happy birthday tomorrow and if you meet your mate do tell me," the woman smiles, making his son smile too. They hug shortly but it felt nice to both of them.

Taehyung sighs as he gets out the packhouse and waits for the bus that'll bring him back to the big school. The school is located outside the pack but does have heavy security so no Rouge can come in. It gives Taehyung the sense of freedom he wanted, away from his father and more on his own. Sure, he has a roommate but he loves Jimin! And sure, he has a curfew but if he was to break that rule he'll still be alright. After all, he's an important, famous wolf.

When Taehyung arrives at the school he enters the big building and immediately gets stopped by a girl who works behind the counter where you can go for information.

"Hey, Tae! I have something here for Doyoung. Can you bring it to him? He won't come over," Sojung sighs and Taehyung nods.

"Sure!" Taehyung smiles and takes the package from the pretty Alpha. She's Doyoung's sister, an Alpha girl with so much potential and such a sweet personality. Taehyung has no idea why Doyoung cut her out of her life.

"Can you tell him to talk to me? It's been three years now. I want my baby brother back," Sojung mumbles, not looking at the Omega, scared to be judged. "Of course, Soju... I'll try my best," Taehyung smiles. He turns back. "If you give Yewon a second chance," he smirks and hears Sojung laugh. "Sure, if that's what it takes," she giggles.

They bid their goodbyes and Taehyung starts walking towards his friend's dorm. Humming to a song that had been stuck in his head for some days, he knocks on the door. While reading what's on the package, the door opens. "Doi, here your package. You really should talk to Sojung again! She mi-"

Taehyung stops talking when he looks up and sees it's not Doyoung he's talking to. But no other than Jeon Jeongguk, the only man that ever made Taehyung feel butterflies.

"O-Oh hi," he blushes and looks away. Jeongguk lifts an eyebrow, obvious to Taehyung's crush. To him it looks like he's just scared and doesn't want eye contact with him.

"What do you want?" he grumbles. Taehyung looks back when he hears the harsh voice and frowns.

"I... ehm," he forgot... he thinks for a second and widens his eyes a bit.

"I have a package! It's for Doyoung. Is he here?" Taehyung asks and tilts his head a bit. Jeongguk couldn't deny how cute the Omega was but he did not trust him. He is curious as to what Taehyung's powers would be.

"Tae?" Taehyung looks behind Jeongguk and sees Doyoung get out of the shower. "Hi, I have your package," Taehyung smiles and lifts the box so he can see it. "Oh, finally!" Doyoung says and pushes Jeongguk away so he can take it. Jeongguk just rolls his eyes and walks away, not noticing Taehyung watching him walk away.

"Doi, you should go visit Sojung again. She misses you," Taehyung tries to tell Doyoung but he waves it away quickly.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Look at this," Doyoung laughs. Taehyung frowns and looks down as Jeongguk turns around curiously. Doyoung takes out a silver knife, making Taehyung step back with widened eyes and Jeongguk just getting inside his bedroom as quickly as possible.

"Let's have some fun on your birthday tomorrow!"