1

Jungkook woke up with his eyes trembling to adjust the morning light. He yawned, hands streching widely just to find himself alone in the bed. He looked over to the side were his mate slept the later night, he can't help but keep his eyes on them longingly.

The bed still smelled of his mate, a calming scent of musk. The smell remembered him about his days back in orphanage where he used to spend his childhood. There was his favourite sister who scented musk. It was amusing for an omega to scent like musk, since it was considered as a strong scent of authority. But she was calm, kind and the most generous soul he had ever seen. She was his first home, someone whom he treasured in his little heart. He felt the same with his mate's scent.

After a moment of savouring the musk scent, Jungkook got up from the bed only to hiss loudly at the pain that shot up through his spine.

" Ouchh!! What have he done?" He the pain unbearable. His mate went extra harsh on him yesterday.

He then slowly limped towards his bathroom with a hand supporting his back. He is all alone in the cosy apartment, so there is no need to be worried about his current outfit which is nothing but birth suit.

Bathroom mirror gave him a better view of his ruined body, an art done by his mate. He traced some of the red love marks that his mate left on him. There were faded ones, fresh hickeys and some other bruises that he don't know what to call.

Jungkook pouted at the view of his chest, which was swollen and fleshed than ever. The small mass of flesh was rounded with hickeys as it's a part where his alpha never forgets to mark.

After taking a warm bath to sooth his sore muscles, Jungkook made his way towards the small kitchen and proceeded to boil a coffee. He don't have classes today, so there is no need to rush things.

Jungkook was brought up in a Christian orphanage from the age of three. He was a charming kid then, a little bundle of sunshine. Jungkook used to study well and gained many scholarships of his own. The orphanage sisters supported him, they all loved the hardworking omega a lot.

He left the orphanage when he was eighteen and stayed in a dorm for the mean time. Now he is living in a small apartment and is stable with two partime jobs that he have. Jungkook is studying aviation, last year in his university and is very happy that there is only three months left to his graduation.

Since he has a mate now, Jungkook just wants to get a better job and settle down as a family. He wishes to have a family with his mate, one filled with so much love and their small pups.

Jungkook walked towards the living room and settled down on the couch with a steaming cup of coffee. The table in front of him still had the pappers that he worked on yesterday. He have the finals approaching him, and so he is preparing for it.

He furrowed his eyebrows at a black tie that layed on the carpeted floor near his couch table.

" Did he left it here?" He took it in his hands and gave a small kiss out of adoration. He loves his mate to the core, that he likes to appreciate every single thing his mate does.

A playful idea gets in his mind that he tie it around his neck and adjust a little. It still had a nice odour tangled around it" Is it his perfume or the detergent?"

Jungkook met his mate, Kim Taehyung, the love of his life just a two months ago. It was a beautiful day with clear sky, fresh air and lovely moments. Jungkook still remember the unfamiliar tingling feeling that he had the all day from the moment he woke up. But never in his dreams he thought it would be his mate that he will be going to encounter.

And it was awkward. He was returning to his apartment after the night shift and got crashed into his mate that came out of nowhere. Both shared some awkward hi's and hello's, then finally Taehyung asked to drop him.