10

Jungkook was restless. It's been three days since after the alpha left. All these days Taehyung never messaged him or called him which pained the omega more. The loneliness was killing him.

Even though they had quarreled many times before, Jungkook never felt this much helpless. It freaked out him thinking something bad is going to happen that Taehyung is never gonna to come back.

The days, he felt like drowing in sorrow, falling into the deepest trench where no one can find him. He cried waters, having no hope about his future and his alpha.

He was being too much emotional that he can't understand what the hell is happening with him. He wasn't like this before, he wasn't someone to cry days and nights. Even his pheromones were getting out of control.

So there is only one reason for his uncontrollable emotional flows -
that he is in his pre heat. The toll of events triggered the boy's heat to come faster.

He writhed in his bed, hands clutching onto his aching tummy. He felt dirty, wetting the whole shorts that he was wearing and the bedsheets under him with unending slick. Fragrance of roses filled the whole apartment more than ever chasing the winds to lure his mate.

The painkillers he took half an hour ago seems to be not working on his body, his omega wasn't taking any. It needs his mate since it felt insecure about its alpha's disappearance. And jungkook trembled and cried helplessly at the scorching pain piercing through his spines.

" O-ohh a-alpha!" He moaned shamelessly when an another gallop of slick released out of his throbbing hole. His body burned fire but he can't help other than to sob in pain.

He felt both need and rage flowing down through his body. Need that he was in intense pain that is shooking his whole body. Rage because his alpha left him alone to suffer.

It was his first heat after he met his alpha so it was meant to be special for them. He was planning to build a nest of their own and do some shoppings to make the days as comfortable as possible. But now everything has mashed up, his heat broke weeks before the actual date and his alpha is nowhere to be found.

He cried in anger throwing pillows everywhere and screamed. " I-i h-hate you, you s-stupid mud he-headed alpha! Wish y-you would l-left alone in a desert o-on y-your next rut you m-moron" he sniffled wiping the snot with the back of his palm and burried his head on the mattress.

He clutched his teeth before pressing onto his lower abdomen as way to sooth the pain. Tear slipped from his doe eyes as glowing pearls and jungkook got emotional seeing himself crying. He hate his heat because he will become overly emotional during the days other than the killing pain.

" Jungkook?!"

Jungkook shot up from the mattress and looked at the alpha who was standing there with wide eyes. The Omega gasped. How the hell did the alpha entered his apartment and how come he didn't noticed his presence before. He was too much immersed in his own personal sorrows that he failed to acknowledge an alpha pheromones that invaded his apartment. 

Jungkook bit on his lips when it woobled into a cry and looked at the alpha through his thick wet lashes. He pouted when another bead of tear slipped his lashes.

" Ohh dearr i am so sorry. I am such a bad mate, i know, i am so sorry, forgive me please" Taehyung hurriedly walked towards his mate and cupped his dampened cheeks before planting kisses on his lashes, forehead, lips and jaws.

" You l-left me t-tae" Jungkook cried. He wanted to push Taehyung away and scream at him, but fuck his heat he can't do none of it.

" I know bub, i am so sorry, i will never do that again please" Taehyung pulled the boy into a hug and caressed his back.

Even if how hard Jungkook wanted to lash out at the elder, the pheromones that he was inhaling from Taehyung didn't let him to. His omega was at ease, feeling safe once again in its mate's embrace. Jungkook too wanted nothing but to melt into his alpha's scent.

He snuggled closer to Taehyung, burying his head between the crooks of his neck and inhaled his scent throatly. His soul and body got immersed in his alpha's scent forcing his mind got blank with nothing else but Taehyung.

Taehyung on seeing the boy felt immense guilt for leaving him all alone that day. He cursed himself for being the worst mate one can ever have and hugged the boy closer to himself. He pulled away to look at Jungkook when the boy treambled in his hold.

" Nooo" Jungkook whined not letting Taehyung go away and hugged him hard.

" Baby, you are in heat, let me take care of you please" he asked softly as possible.

Jungkook looked at him with teary red face and pouted. Taehyung felt his heart sinking on his mate's wretched state. He kissed him sorry, soothing the pain and pulled him closer hardening the kiss when Jungkook purred in relief.

******

After dinner both of them layed on the bed naked, hugging eachother under soft duvets. Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's chest while Taehyung caressed his hips. Both layed in silence that felt so comfortable and homely.

Jungkook was in relief now, like he almost got his senses back. The reduced pain let his brain function again, but still he didn't wanted to push Taehyung away. He felt his mate's embrace the safest than being lonely.

" Are you okay? Taehyung asked feeling his chest getting wet. Jungkook  gulped down a silent cry and nodded his head.

" Look at me please" Taehyung whispered looking down at his mate.

" I am fine" Jungkook croaked out instead, knowing very well that his face won't justify his words.

Taehyung forced Jungkook to look at him and leaned down to kiss him slowly. The tears getting mixed up but both of them don't care.  When he pulled out Jungkook smiled hugging him again.

" I am sorry kookie, i don't know what took me at that time, and i know it can't be justified - oh please don't cry baby, you will get sick" Taehyung said desperately and kissed the boy's head.

Jungkook pushed himself more into Taehyung, sobbing silently. " Please don't leave me tae" he whispered.

" No never baby, I will never. I am so sorry for leaving you that day. I was so fucked up in head that time and also wanted to leave the country for a deal. I know it doesn't change anything , but i can promise you that it will never happen again. "

" I t-thought you will never come back to me" Jungkook sniffled.

" I am so sorry for making you think like that baby."

" I won't be able live if you leave me Taehyung, i swear"

" Don't speak like that Jungkook. You are getting more dependant on me. And am really afraid -"  he gulped them down unable to complete.

" So what if i am dependant? Aren't you my mate?" Jungkook protested.

" Yes I am your mate. But it's not how things work outside Jungkook, we shouldnt be dependent on anyone. It must be our safety and life that we should relay on. We should love ourself first Jungkook"

" Nah! I have been alone all these years and am really tired of living myself. I have to love someone else from now on, i too want a family Taehyung, a family with you"

" Family?!" Taehyung chuckled. It wasn't a happy one instead mocking, which made Jungkook lift his head up.

" I know your craze for dramas. But your ballad dramas aren't the real life Jungkook, it's a bit tough on bare eyes." Taehyung mumbled.

" Fine, then I admit i don't know nothing about family. But even if how tough my future can get i will be happy as long as you are with me. " Jungkook smiled kissing Taehyung cheeks.

Taehyung stared at the male who was slipping into his dream land with a content smile on lips. He caressed his head and ruffled his soft locks planting a small peck on them.
" You are confusing me Jungkook. And i hate it that i am no longer the person I used to be"

________________💕