15

The luxurious black car stops in front of 'Lovelet' restaurant, one of the most famous and high class restaurant around Seoul. The security guards over there opens the door for the alpha to exit and takes the key that the alpha thrown at them to park it over parking area.

" Good afternoon Kim, Mrs Kim is already here, please let me lead you the way" a young girl dressed in red suit bowed as he entered the restaurant and walked in front of him leading to the VIP couch.

She politely opened the door of a VIP room letting the alpha in, and closed the door going back to her job.

" what took you so much time taehyung, its not polite to your mother. " the lady over the big couch said as she put down the coffee cup that she was holding.

Taehyung sat on the opposite side of the couch and stared at the woman with a look of disinterest.
" just tell why do you wanted to meet me Mrs Kim? "

" i just wanted to meet my son because i was worried . Isn't it obvious?" The lady stated as he stares back into the alpha's eyes.

Taehyung can't help but chuckle a little at that. And the lady in front of him kept her blank face as she clearly know her son was mocking her.
" First of all Ji-Hyun, you don't have a son. You have never gave birth to anyone, and just because you are married to my father doesn't make you my mom either."

" motherhood doesn't says one should give birth compulsory." Ji-Hyun defends.

Taehyung leans back on the couch as he shooks his head dismissing her words. " you are not fit to that phrase in either way Ji-Hyun. So stop pretending "

Ji-Hyun shooks her head in defeat and takes a hold of the menu placed over the table.

" i am not here to dine with you, so if you have anything to say, just spit it out. I have more important things to do" taehyung cuts in before Ji-Hyun can order something, but the female alpha was adamant and made sure to order a dozen of dishes to fill their table. Taehyung wasn't surprised though, he know how much of a thick head the woman can become.

" so what's with your recent project? You seem unusually busy and won't even get back to your penthouse. You know there is no need for you to do all the work right? Why? Is the work that important?" she said after placing their order.

" how do you know i dont get back to my penthouse? " the alpha crocks an eyebrow.

Ji-hyun shrugged her shoulders before saying "well, a parent must be vigilant in what their children do"

" and have you ever heard of privacy?? " taehyung seethed back

" what are you recently upto taehyung?? " instead of replying she shots the alpha an another question with a knowing look.

" Just mind your business Ji-Hyun " Taehyung says, his voice lowered as he was controlling his anger.

" i just wanted to make sure that its not something important "

" you know its not"

" ofcourse, after all you are Douhjin's son"

Their food got placed over the table one by one and Ji-Hyun urged the male to have something.

" i have already said that i dont want anything " taehyung scowled at Ji-Hyun as he took his portion of food on the plate.

" please taehyung, its not like we will get to dine together anytime soon" Ji-Hyun states desperately all while adding a piece of glazed pork to the alpha's plate.

" so when are you coming back to our house" she asks as both gulped down the food.

" i have my own house, so why should i come over there? "