9

Jungkook slamed the door in fury and walked towards his apartment. Taehyung who was equally fuming, locked the car and chased behind his mate. Jungkook tried to close his apartment door on Taehyung's face but the alpha was unbelievably strong.

" What the fuck are you doing Jungkook? Have you gone mad??" Taehyung growled as he pushed Jungkook, entering the apartment and locking the door.

Jungkook glared at the male with his red, tear filled eyes.

"Look at you, reeking the scent of an another alpha! Bet you must have enjoyed being in his embrace" Taehyung gritted out while looking at his mate threateningly.

"Why do you care Taehyung? I thought you didn't even know me! You acted up pretty well there."

" Ohh!! So that was your revenge? For ignoring you?"

" I am not that petty Taehyung. And possibly i don't get anything from taking a revenge on you." Jungkook seethed back.

" And what kind of an attitude you have Taehyung? Don't you even know how to behave in public? Do you know how many people have enjoyed watching your drama?" He spat furiously. Taehyung growling at Namjoon and threatening the alpha had gained a lot of attention on them at the restaurant.

" Why do i care? People should learn to mind their own business, and it's not like i have forced any of them to watch it"

"Then what was to your friend? That alpha? Why did you barked at him like a rouge? I don't think he had asked anything wrong? Why can't you just tell him that I'm your mate?"

Taehyung rubbed his nose out in frustration. His alpha pheromones getting stronger and stronger matching with his rising anger. He clenched his jaws and looked at Jungkook.

" If anything i hate , it must be people interfering in my personal life. I advise you to keep that in mind too" it was a warning.

" Your life? Is that why you always ignored my questions? Because it was about your personal life?"

"Yes"

Jungkook chuckled at the way Taehyung's answer came out without any remorse. He sniffled, wiping a lone tear slipped his cheeks. " Then who am I to you Taehyung? Do i have any role in your personal life? ....Wait! Who am I talking to? If I had any importance, you wouldn't have acted that way in the restaurant. You ruined our date" Jungkook bit on his trembling lips which were threatening to broke a sob.

" Think whatever you want Jungkook. I really don't have time for this shit"

" You don't? Fine. Then when will you get some time for me Taehyung?? Is it possible in this life time?"

Taehyung sighed defeatedly. His whole head throbbing with anger and pain." Jungkook, i already have a lot in my plate, so you don't have to fill it on your own. I don't have time to pamper and kiss you all day Jungkook, it's not me. So don't expect me to do that"

" You don't have to pamper me Taehyung, i never asked for it. All i want to know is about you. I want to know why you can't take me to your penthouse and the reson why you are ignoring me. Or is there anyone there whom i shouldn't meet?"

" Mind your language Jungkook! I won't be this tolerant always" Taehyung growled warningly.

"Then tell me?? What's that holding you back." His voice cracked.
" I love you Taehyung. I really do, i respect you as my alpha whom i want to be together till my death. But it's getting really difficult when you act like this, like i am not important to you when you are the only one i have. About this relationship, I am insecure Taehyung, i am thinking stupid. Are you staying with me just b-because i am your mate? Is it just s-sex?" Jungkook wailed holding onto his alpha's hands. He must be looking weak and pathetic, but fuck it. It's the real him and his pure emotions, he don't have to fake it.

"Seriously Jungkook. What are you? A two year old... Getting mad for this petty reason. Just Grow up... I am not someone who likes to show off about my personal matters to other. I want to be in my private space. We both are mates. And we both are well aware of our feelings. And i fucking don't want to prove it to others. Fuck it... Fuck everything..... Today wasn't supposed to be like this.... I even decided to take you to a date.... For what? Your happiness.... And you fucking ruined it..... Messing all the things and now complaining like a child... Bullshit..."

" Y-you don't know how much it h-hurts Taehyung! Please don't play with m-my feelings, i don't deserve this, please don't d-do this" Jungkook sobbed falling onto the floor. He brought his trembling hands to his face and wailed his heart out. It fucking hurts knowing someone who is everything to us don't feel the same. He swore his life to Taehyung, but the alpha is faking blindness before that.

Taehyung stood there stoned until a notification sound echoed the apartment apart from the omega's sniffles.

" Fuck it!!" He breathed out after reading the message.

" I have to go" he said looking down at the male. When Jungkook didn't looked up Taehyung turned around and left the apartment.

Jungkook broke out into another fit of cry and layed on the cold floor clutching his stomach. It was only his painful sobs that echoed in the house and jungkook could accept that he was left alone again. 

" A-gain and again why i have to be the o-one who is left b-behind? Isn't my feelings w-worthy for you Taehyung? Why is it have to be l-like this?"

The next day Jungkook woke up past eleven, feeling giddy and nauseous. Too much crying had drained out all his energy. First thing in the morning, he checked his phone in the hope of getting Taehyung's message only to get disappointed.

He sighed walking towards the bathroom and took a nice bath, washing the exhaustion away from both his mind and body. He trembled when he reached out for his bed being wrecked by the toll of emotions. For omegas, emotions are always at its vulnerable peak. So even a slightest change can affect both their physical and mental health negatively.

Jungkook layed on his bed for the whole day expecting his alpha to emerge out of nowhere magically. It felt so odd that he can't smell his mate's scent anywhere in the house. He got emotional thinking about Taehyung's scent and sobbed in horror. What of Taehyung never come back? Did he left jungkook forever?

His hands itched to grab the phone and call his mate to say sorry for being desperate and blind. He can't believe he forced his mate once again even after knowing Taehyung hate it the most.

In the early days Jungkook was so awkward explaining to others that he was an orphan. It took him years to freely talk about it because he felt like he is deliberately seeking for others sympathy. People after knowing he is an orphan, always showed extra kindness towards him which only burdened his guilt.

Maybe Taehyung also have some kind of past that holding him back from expressing. He won't be comfortable with saying it out loud.  And being a mate it was Jungkook's responsibility to help him out but not force him.

" I hurt him. Oh God why did I do that? What if he never comeback??" Jungkook cried. " No , i dont want to be alone again, I won't. Please Taehyung, come back to me" 

__________________💕