3

After the night shift at convenience store, Jungkook walked back to his apartment while humming a song. He always liked to sing, and he knows he sings quiet well too.

Jungkook stopped at Hanson river bank which was on his way back to the apartment. He looked at the grassy river bank which had couples scattered over, some of them sharing icecream cones, while others just gaping at the full moon night.

He too glanced at the moon which was partially hidden by the clouds. It only enhanced it's beauty, it even illuminated the clouds. A soft sigh escaped his mouth when a cold wind hit his face causing his brown locks to float beautifully. It felt so romantic, and his love sick heart can't think of anything other than his mate.

" Ahrhh I wish he was here" he mumbled under breath and racked his doe eyes over the empty road. It was the same place where he met Taehyung accidentally, and it was the only time he met Taehyung here. He wondered why the elder isn't passing the way anymore and what caused him to stop that day.

" I should have asked him atleast." He sighed. " When are you going to talk to him freely Jungkook? You have been with him for two months now." He mumbled lowly.

The omega's eyes flickered when he saw a girl walking towards a tall boy, maybe her boyfriend or just friend and giving him something that looked like a book. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows thinking what could it have been and the boy looked hella shocked on receiving it. Before Jungkook could comprehend anything, the boy and the girl were hugging already and they pulled away just to kiss eachother.

Jungkook blushed looking away, and walked slowly. He can't help but think about the day when Taehyung proposes him and finally ask him to be his forever. He giggled at the thought, he can't wait for the day to approach.

He opened his cosy apartment door and got inside. After taking a nice bath and changing into his usual pajama short and shirt, he walked over to his kitchen. Standing there while leaning onto the counter, jungkook's mind played the proposal scene he watched a moment ago.

He smiled fondly at the thought. It's when a sudden idea popped his mind " ohh! what if i give him a dinner surprise?" He quickly runs over to the refrigerator, searching for the ingredients that he needed for the dinner.

Since he works at convenience store, his house is always filled with needed supplies, and he is thankful for that.
" Ahh I don't even know what he likes?" He pouts on thinking what would probably Taehyung like to have at night.

He finally decideds to make japchae with some glaced pork. He already have a box of kimchi in his refrigerator and he thought to serve it along. Jungkook hummed as he chopped some veggies, adding it to the pot and stirred them. His deer eyes flickered to the wall clock in living room time to time as he needs to finish it before tae comes.

On usual days Jungkook would make some fruit mix as dinner because he would be hella tired after all the classes and partime jobs. Since he is alone in the apartment, he don't want to bring himself to make anything special, so most of the time he will go with some instant foods.

But ever since Taehyung had entered his life, going back to his apartment became more interesting than anything else. He would clean the apartment more often, would always prepare something for the elder even though he knows Taehyung only comes here after dinner. He felt it so lively with someone else's scent in his home, he will never feel left alone.

Jungkook cleaned the table and placed the steaming food over it. He bought two glasses of orange juice that he just prepared and waited for Taehyung in the living room.

And as a cue, Jungkook heard Taehyung's car parking outside his apartment house and he rushed over to open the door. He smiled greeting Taehyung in, and the said male furrowed his eyebrows on seeing dinner placed for two.

" Is there anyone coming over?" Taehyung asked making his way towards the couch.

" Who?! I prepared it for you hyung" Jungkook states as he got slightly offended by Taehyung's words.

" Me? Why? I have already had my dinner, i thought you know that" Taehyung says looking at the small male who had his coat wrapped around his hand.

" I know. But you can just taste it right? It took me so much time to prepare it" Jungkook pouted.

"Why? Did anyone asked you?" Taehyung rolls his eyes taking out his phone and scrolls through it.

Jungkook ignores the comment and make his way towards the table to serve the food.

" I said i already had dinner" Taehyung said again but this time a bit sternly. Jungkook looks back at the alpha a bit conflicted and stops serving the food. He bit on his lips, the air getting more awkward and thick. He expected Taehyung coming over after his dinner but taking a bite or two won't hurt him right?

" Mmm.. t-then just give me a company. We can talk while I have my dinner. " Jungkook tried as his whole demeanour changed into a sad and embarrassed one. He was so excited in preparing the food for Taehyung.

Taehyung sighs annoyed, and the next moment Taehyung stood up from the couch and walked towards Jungkook's room. Jungkook stood near the table dumbfounded as the living room left no trace of Taehyung.

He stayed in the position thinking what if the alpha comes back after changing into something comfortable. But even after waiting for minutes, the alpha didn't showed up. He sighed, slumping down on to the wooden chair. Did he annoyed Taehyung? But he just wanted to have a dinner together. Get to know eachother. Is it a lot to ask?

Jungkook had never been in a relationship before, so he clearly don't know how it works. All his life he spend his time working his ass off both in studies and jobs. If he didn't had met his mate, he don't even know whether he get into a relationship or not.

" I think i should have asked him before" he mumbles as a way to calm his aching heart. He looked back at the table which had the food cold and untouched. He sighed grabbing the lid to close them, his appetite long gone.

He stores all the food in refrigerator and slams closing it. He grabs on to his hair out in frustration and groans. He can't bring himself to enter the room and face Taehyung.

" Is he angry?" He mumbles worried.
" Why in the hell i tried to force him? If he says he don't want to eat i should have accepted it." Jungkook scolds himself for his stupid behaviour. Taehyung was already annoyed with his workloads and jungkook just tried to add his worry.

" Should I say sorry?... yes i should. He is my mate and there is nothing to be ashamed of" Taehyung is the only one he have as a family. Even if how many friends he have, the family hits different. Maybe it's because he never had one. So whatever happens he needs to cherish his relationship with Taehyung, not to annoy him but to comfort. Taehyung is his, his mate, his alpha and he loves him a lot.

_________________💕

What's their relationship??🧐

Vote and comment if you liked it🤗🤗