22

•°•🌙•°•☀️•°•🌙•°•☀️•°•

The next morning Jungkook found himself walking lazily over to one of the nearby cafe. His hands clutched on the straps of his backpack as he swayed his legs, face adorning a small pout.

Jessie called an hour ago and both of them had their usual long talks. Jungkook got his scoldings really well with Jessie blowing his mind from the other side. He kept silent when Jessie rambled about how hard she wanted to slap the hell out of Taehyung and strangle jimin to death. Not only that, she hate Yoona to death.

Jungkook didn't said Jessie anything about Taehyung's background as didn't wanted her to get worried about him. Ofcourse Jessie won't be happy with her friend getting involved with some criminal beings even if it's for his mate.

He pushed opened the cafe door and got inside, smiling at the counter girl as he moved foward to take a seat. He has been visiting the cafe for weeks now, and he really thinks that their coffee has the power to lighten up his dull morning mood.

He ordered a simple coffee and made himself comfortable on a seat next to the wall and looked outside. Since he had resigned his job at the restaurant, now he only has the job at convenience store. The salary he gets from there alone isn't really appreciatable, yet he isn't blaming anyone for that. He just decided to feel full with whatever he has currently until he gets a permenant job .

The omega sighed looking outside not really noticing the subtle glances he is getting from a particular someone who got inside the cafe just behind him and took a seat after.

Jungkook's doe eyes travelled from the outside view when his order got placed by a boy of his age. The young alpha smiled at jungkook causing him to flash a smile aswell.

" Hey I think I am seeing you more often now" the alpha said with a sheepish smile.

" Oh?" Jungkook who didn't expected the alpha to start the conversation was startled a bit. He then looked at him and nodded his head. " Ah, yeah I kinda like coming here" he replied.

The alpha titled his head understandingly. " That's great. You know it's really good to have some pretty customers when you begin the day"

" Really?" Jungkook laughed.

"Ofcourse. Since from the day you first entered the cafe, I was having my best time" the alpha sounded serious but jungkook was surprised

"Oh-?" Jungkook smiled awkwardly. Hmm that was a bit... ah leave it. He shook his head and turned his attention back to the coffee and tried to take a sip from it.

" Well" the alpha started. "Can I have your number please?"

Jungkook choked on his coffee, immediately putting it back to the table. He was about to say something when the customer sitting behind him called for the alpha male. Jungkook mentally thanked the other male whom he don't even know but did a greater aid.

Jungkook urgently took few more sips and ran out from the cafe. " woahh what was that? Was he hitting on me?I didn't even get enough time to sober myself from the previous love experience and here comes the other? Those alpha bastards. What do they think about themselves? King of werewolf?? Pftt I must be died then- ughh!!!!!" The omega yelped when a strong hand pulled him back before he could step onto the road.

He squeaked looking at the car which would have hit him if it wasn't for the hand that pulled him back. He turned around and looked at the male, frowning when he was met with a familiar face.

" John? What are you doing here? " the omega asked in surprise as Taehyung's secretary stood in front of him.

"You should be more careful while crossing the road jungkook, you could have hit if i wasn't here" john said calmly.