18

In the evening, Taehyung parked his car in front of a large mansion, the mansion of Kim's. Turning off the engine, he waited inside while observing the mansion like its the first he is witnessing it.

With the number of cars and fancy light decorations, one might think the mansion is having some kind of a special occasion or any function. But no, its just a normal day of Kims who would literally fall and die inorder to boast off their wealth in front of others.

Taehyung doesn't even remember the last time he stayed in the mansion before he left to leave alone in his penthouse. And for him, it still is the best ever decision that he had taken for himself, to stay away from his family which he don't even want to call as one.

Taehyung unbuckled his seat belt when his eyes catched one of his father's guard, Jackson, coming over to him. So he got out of it not wanting to make a conversation with the coming male and walked past him to the mansion.

He ignored all fake smiles and hollow greetings that he came across and entered the mansion going staright to the luxurious living room where he can find his father usually. And as expected Kim Douhjin was there on the large living room couch with his lap top and some office files scattered around.

The man was still handsome beyond his age, even with the thick glass placed over his nose or with those furrowed brows.

" What took you this long to get inside? Weren't you here for me? " Douhjin asked finally placing his laptop on the table and grabbed a file that was adjacent to his office files

" No. I was here for Ji-Hyun, wherw is she? " Taehyung asked masking the fact that he already know Ji-Hyun wasn't in the mansion, well he wasn't here for her anyway.

" she is not here. You didn't know?" Douhjin asked while giving Taehyung the file that he had in his hands 

" No, she didn't informed" he shrugged while taking a seat on the couch and flipped past the pages.

" It's your wedding plan" Douhjin said eyeing his son. " Since yoona is coming back, i think it's time for you both to get married"

Taehyung nodded, eyes still fixed on the pages like he was interested in them. He wasn't surprised seeing the arrangement plans came out too well, after all it's Douhjin who is having the upper hand. He closed the file and put it back on the table just to meet his father's eyes on him.

" Do you want to change anything? Even though its all Yoona's and Ji-Hyun's preferences, you are free to change if you want"

" No it's fine "

" Good." The man nodded relaxing back on the couch and asked. "So.. I heard your recent project was a success "

" yeah, it went well more than i expected "

" Well that was incredible to say, we earned a big profit amount just because of you , i am so proud Taehyung " the man smiled widely to which Taehyung  cringed at it's ugliness.

He know his father's proud smile was not because of his son's excellence in doing business or upbringing their company's pride, but of the unbelievable wealth that they happen to acquire. Douhjin was always like this, not a surprise anymore, always greedy for wealth and wealth.

" And after this marriage, we will become the wealthiest business enterprise over the whole korea." Douhjin's chest puffed out while saying that, already thinking bout the possible fortunes that is yet to come.

" Seems like you are much more interested in this marriage than me"

" Of course I'm, after all it's a big deal for us. So Taehyung, you should make sure that Yoona is happy all the time atleast until the marriage happens."