7❗

Jungkook woke up with puffs of air hitting his nape. He startled a bit but soon realised it was his mate Taehyung. Jungkook was not used to waking up with Taehyung since the male always leave him alone in the mornings. He sighed resting his head on the pillow, eyes still droopy to be opened and he caressed Taehyung's hand which had a strong grip around his waist, Taehyung was spooning him.

He side eyed the alarm clock placed on his night stand. It was past eight and to their luck it was  weekend. But still they had to fill their tummy and Jungkook crunched his nose at the thought. He was being lazy by day.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hands away from him only to receive a loud groan in return. " Hyungie.. i have to go" Jungkook said while starting to sit up.

But Taehyung pulled him back, causing him to fall on the bed and immediately tangled their legs. " Don't go" Taehyung rasped againsybthe boy's nape. He caressed the boy's waist under his tee, hands slowly making its way towards the chest.

" Hyungie let me g-  ahh-..." Jungkook gasped when Taehyung pinched on his nipple squeezing it in process.

Taehyung snuggled closer to the boy pressing his hot body against the other and his lips found its way towards jungkook's nape. " You smell so nice Jungkookie" Taehyung said in his morning deep voice while taking the sweet scent of his omega.

Taehyung forced Jungkook to turn around, now laying on his side facing Taehyung. Taehyung looked at the boy's sparkling eyes which were wet with pleasure and smirked. He pulled him closer, chests pressing eachother and kissed him hardly.

Jungkook moaned into his mate's mouth while Taehyung abused his already chapped lips. Taehyung's hands sneaked inside his shorts and grabbed onto the plum ass.

Jungkook instantly pulled away from the kiss and stopped Taehyung's hand.
" I think w-we should stop here hyung" he said panting.

" Why?" Taehyung scowled, almost like whining. " I am hard" he said pressing his rock hard shaft against the boy's groin. He didn't even let Jungkook speak, and crashed their lips together into a needy kiss while rubbing their privates together.

Jungkook panted and gasped for air when the arousal hit his nerves, the alpha was making him see heaven.

" Taehyungie- ... I-" Jungkook squeaked when Taehyung got up on him, hovering and placing himself between his legs.

Taehyung trailed kisses down his jaw, sucking and weting his pink cheeks while hands pulling down jungkook's shorts. He growled when he couldn't take it off and jungkook helped him by raising his hips a little. It made a sudden friction causing them to moan loudly.

Taehyung sucked on jungkook's neck earning soft cries of his mate. He took out his hard cock from his boxers and stroked a little all while sucking hickeys on jungkook. Jungkook spread his legs wide apart when he felt Taehyung pushing onto him and cried when a thick longer girth forced into him in one go.

" Ahh-ghhh h-hyungie"Jungkook wailed maching his hips with Taehyung's thrust. His alpha was
feral, always losing control and going wild. Taehyung gripped onto jungkook's small waist hardly keeping him in place and fucked into ecstasy.

" Ghhg-... o-ohh there! T-tae" Jungkook curled his toes up when Taehyung hit his g spot straight on. Taehyung growled threateningly and bit on the boy's clothed nipple. .

With trembling hands Jungkook pulled his tee up showing his bare chest to Taehyung and the alpha was quick to claim one of them. Taehyung sucked on them as he fasted his pace, both of their bodies rocking up and down.

" Ahhh h-hyungiee!!" Jungkook screamed when orgasm hit him in white and he cried out getting sensitive. He clenched hard around his mate's shaft forcing him to cum aswell. Taehyung moaned at the sudden pleasure and gave a deep plung to the boy, cumming inside his womb.