19

A small sigh left the rosy lips as Jungkook continued staring at the evening sky from the rooftop of his apartment building

A small sigh left the rosy lips as Jungkook continued staring at the evening sky from the rooftop of his apartment building. Standing there in a peaceful silence, he felt the feathery wind caressing his cheeks and fluffy locks in a soothing way.

Jungkook has been doing this more often now, nestling himself in nature's warmth, if not engaging himself in some works. He can't let his stupid heart to wander around the hurtful memories that he just wanted to avoid. Because whenever that happens he will be crying all night, bailing his eyes out for his despicable mate.

It's been weeks since he had last met Taehyung and the alpha had left him in his apartment broken and crumbled. It was enough to prove his alpha's non- existent loyalty and love towards him, but the omega being stupid can't just accept the reality. He is still loving someone who was so cruel to him, who broke his heart in the cruelest way possible. And for him, it is disgusting to accept that he is still waiting for something impossible to happen.

But can't help it other than to think about his mate who left him like he doesn't mean anymore. Every single day his omega whimpers and fools himself out acting like it's mate is going to come back hearing those painful whimpers.

He can't believe how deep he had carved the man inside his heart to an extent which the pain he feels now making him addicted. Sometimes he is so afraid of losing Taehyung, when the alpha is not even his.

The feelings, the cold hearted betrayal, all are new to Jungkook. Never in his life he remembers someone hurting him deliberately, or he being the reason for someone's pain. So when Taehyung, his own mate did something so horrible like this to him, he can't help but wonder what the man's heart is made off. Did Taehyung ever know the pain he instilled in the weak omega? How his actions have turned someone's life into a torture?

Maybe he doesn't. Maybe this is how rich mens are, they got many priorities. What was he even thinking while blindly falling in love with Taehyung? Not caring about his social status, or even understanding the ocean like difference they had in between. Jungkook was never a match to Taehyung, he got nothing to stand beside his mate. But still he acted greedy.

But on the other hand yoona, she is perfect for Taehyung, even if it is about social class, family, friends or anything, she matches well with him. Not like Jungkook, whom even his mate is ashamed to introduce before his family.

Jungkook stood in front of his bathroom mirror, naked, looking at his reflection. His mate mark and the necklace prominent on his now skinny body, so much pale, and looking so horrible with those dark circles around his bambi eyes.

Jungkook ran his small fingers through the mate mark, shivering when a spark went down through his spine. He heaved out a sigh, letting his hands fall lifeless. Why did Taehyung do that if he never wanted Jungkook as his mate? As much as Jungkook hate to admit, the mate mark is the last string of hope that is keeping him sane. Because he knows the alpha's won't mark their mate if they don't want to keep them beside. So does this mark have any meaning to their life?