20

Sorry for the late update 🤧

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When Jungkook walked inside the cafe, jimin was already there. He moved closer to the table with a small smile which thr male didn't return. He got anxious as he silently took a seat opposite to the alpha.

Not so long after, a cafe boy came near them placing an order of two cappuccino. As the boy moved away jungkook looked at jimin nervously biting his lips.

"H-hmm hyung I am so-orry, I have been taking leaves continuously without your permission. It was that.. I wasnt feeling well and-"

" How do you know Taehyung? " Jimin asked stopping the omega's rambling right away.

"H-huh?"

" Kim Taehyung. You know him? "

" I... I have seen him a couple of times" jungkook lied.

" oh!  Is that so?? " jimin asked in a mocking tone, hands fetching his phone out from the pocket and scrolled through it .

" y-yeah" jungkook gulped.

Jimin nodded as he turned his phone to the omega's face who gasped at the picture displayed in it. The picture of him and Taehyung hugging in public and obviously taken from yesterday's incident.

Jungkook blinked as words got stuck in his throat and looked at jimin who took the phone back to him.

" now tell me what's your relationship with him?" Jimin asked again.

"If you don't tell me, I will take my own ways to find it. At that time you can't blame me for being rude, you want that?"

Jungkook can only stare at the male. If jimin was able to get this, then it won't take him much time to find the other too, and what if it ends in something bad. Jungkook breathed shakingly and looked down at his lap.

As time passed, Jungkook felt his whole body numb in fright. He closed his eyes shut when he let out everything, the secrets of pain all that he kept to himself. Tears rolled down from his doe eyes crushing on to the lap.

"W-what??? You were his mate??!! What the fuck?!" Jimin gasped loudly while staring at the younger in shock.

"Please hyung, don't tell this to anyone, i beg you"

" What the fuck are you saying Jungkook?? He is my sister's fiance, then how can he?" He was puzzled. "Oh God! "

Jungkook gulped, he don't know what is going inside the alpha's head. He must be afraid about his sister's life.

"But now it's all over h-hyung, everything is alright, we broke up, and  it's okay now"jungkook tried to comfort.

" you broke up? " jimin asked frowing more and Jungkook nodded furously saying it's true.

" y-yeah, we are no longer together." Jungkook said and then panicked seeing no reaction from jimin.

He felt helpless in front of the alpha
" Hyung please don't make it an issue between both of you. I wasn't anyone for him, Taehyung never loved me, it was all my fault. I misunderstood his words and actions, it was just me. Yoona don't have to know about this " he cried.

" what do you mean jungkook? He fuckin cheated on my sister" jimin growled.

" I never thought he would do this to my sister, atleast I expected him to be loyal. He was asshole I knew that. Well, why should I blame him? It was her stubbornness after all. I told her a thousand times that she is gonna get hurt from this. He will never return her feelings." He rambled in fury. "How am i supposed to say all these to her now??"