HORACE SLUGHORN

Amelia pov:

Amelia pov:

Me and Harry were in our favorite cafe. I sipped on my coffee, staring at the moving picture of Harry and I on the back of the prophet. I hate the prophet, always in everyone business.

The waiter Harry fancies walked up and filled our cups back up,"Harry and Amelia Potter.Who are they?"

"oh,just some nobody's." Harry answered when he looked up.

"You know, I could of swore I saw that paper move a few nights ago."  The girl told us.

"Really?" Amelia said, "weird, nor me and my brother ever noticed."

She smiled at Amelia, walking away when Harry yelled out, "Hey!what time do you—"

"Eleven, I get off at eleven, maybe you can tell me more about those nobody's."

I then gave him a "seriously" look.

"what?"

"what about Ginny?"

"What about Ginny?she's with Dean and she's Rons sister." Harry told me

"you might still have a chance." I reassured him.
He shook his head and puts gum in his mouth and gets up, he watched the train pass. I shook my head with a smile, getting up and looked at was he was looking at.

I squinted and grabbed Harry's glasses and put them on," Is that..Dumbledore?"

"Yes," he said and snatched the glasses back.
"Let's go."

"what about the girl?" I asked.

"Tomorrow," Harry said and rushed out."this could be important."

Yeah, Dumbledore is the most important thing on earth. I rolled my eyes.

_________________________________
Narrator Pov

"you two have been reckless this summer," Dumbledore told Harry and Amelia. "Especially on the trains."

"we like riding on trains,"Harry started to say.

"It gets our minds off things.." Amelia finished his sentence.

"hm. . .yes, Rather unpleasant time behold, tells are thrilling, take my arm." Dumbledore said.

Harry looked around, Amelia stayed still. Dumbledore then said, "do as I say." They take his arm and apparated away. When Amelia glanced at harry, he looked like he wanted to puke.

"We just apparated, didn't we?" Harry said.

"indeed,quite successfully too,I might add." Dumbledore told us. "most people vomit the first time."