THE PENSIEVE

Me and Harry had to go see professor Dumbledore

Me and Harry had to go see professor Dumbledore.He wanted our help,Harry said alright but I said no.Dumbledore and Harry looked at me weirdly.

"I won't help.I won't be manipulated again." I said.

I got up and stormed out of the room.I heard Harry apologize then he ran after me.

"Amelia!"

I stopped and turned around,"what!"
"Why won't you help us?"harry asked.

I took a deep breath and yelled,"It's all his fault!I have realized it!All of it is his fault!"

Harry looked at me confused,"What?"

I yelled,"he is the reason mom and dad are dead!"

"No?it's because of the prophecy,Dumbledore told us that."

"Harry,add it up.It's all part of his stupid fucking plan."

"I'm confused,help me understand!" He begged.

I scoffed,"If dad had his wand,where would he be?"

"alive?"

"If he gave mom the invisibility cloak to put over us and herself.where would she be right now?"

"also alive.." he whispered.

"And that stupid bloodline thing for us to be protected?We would of been safe with each other!We shouldn't have  to go to the Dursley's, Everything wouldn't be the same!"

Harry still hadn't said anything.

"and Sirius,it's all Dumbledores fault he is dead!" I yelled.

"No it's Kreachers fault!"

"Go on,Keep on believing that stupid shit he has put into your head!And me!if he didn't convince me to make the deal with Barty.."

I then yelled louder,"I WOULDN'T OF BLOODY DIED!"I took a few deep breaths and then continued,"it's all his fault,we could of been a prefect family.Everything would of been fine."

He still didn't say anything and I then continued,"who's gonna be next?who will have to die next?"

"Amelia.." he whispered

"I won't help,and that is final." I stated.

"He's helping us defeat Voldemort!" Harry yelled.

"I can find my own way to defeat him!" I yelled.

I then stormed away,I couldn't look at either of them.I walked towards the Gryffindor  common room,and to the girls dorm.

I took my key out and unlocked my dorms door and walked in and then slammed the door and laid in my bed,on my stomach,under the covers and buried my head into my pillows.

I then heard the door open and slam shut,I turned around and looked at Hermione and asked,"bad day too?"She nodded and walked to my bed and got under the covers and laid down next to me.

"whats wrong?"

"I saw Ron and Lavender flirting.." Hermione whispered. "I think they like each other.And what happened to you?"

"Me and Harry are arguing,and Draco has not talked to me, I'm worried about him."

"why are you and Harry arguing?" Hermione asked.

" Dumbledore and other things.."

__________________________________

"Dumbledore wants me again,and you." I told Amelia. "Are you finally going to agree?"

"fine,sure..What did you learn the first night?" I asked him.

"just things about Tom Riddles mother's life,Merope Gaunt." Harry answered

__________________________________
"you must be wondering why I summoned you two here tonight." Dumbledore said as he walked
To the pensive.
"the answer remains here,in this case,one of them is voldemort,or Tom Riddle."
He pours one of the memories in and me and Harry stick our heads inside.

A younger version of Dumbledore was walking and then speaking to this old lady,then he walked into toms room.

"how you do Tom?"

"Dont."

He sat down on the bed as Tom was on the chair near the desk.

"You're  the doctor arent you?"
"no,I am a professor."

"I don't believe you,she wants me looked at.They think I'm..different."

"perhaps they're right." Dumbledore simply said.
Young Tom stated,"I'm not mad."

"Hogwarts is not a place for mad people. Hogwarts is a school.A school of magic.you can do things,can't you,Tom?things other children cant." Dumbledore said to tom.

"I can make things move without touching them,i can make animals do what I want without training them," tom said. "I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me,I can make them hurt,if I want.who are you?"

"I'm like you Tom,I'm different." Dumbledore told him.

"prove it" tom said to Dumbledore.i could tell he didn't believe him.

The wardrobe lights up on fire.they both stand up.

" I think there is something that wants to get out of your wardrobe,Tom."

He grabs the thing and the fire stops,Tom puts it on the bed.

"thievery is not tolerated at Hogwarts,Tom.At Hogwarts,you will be taught not only how to use magic,but how to control it.you understand me."

_________________________________

As Dumbledore leaves Tom says,"I can speak to snakes to.they find me,whisper things,is that normal for someone like me?"

We then get sucked out the memory.

"did you know?"

"what?did I know I'd just met the most danger dark wizard of all time." Dumbledore said. "No,if I had,I..Over time,while here at Hogwarts..Tom Riddle grew close to one teacher here.can you guess who that teacher may be?"

Silence,I looked at the ground and then back up
"Horace Slughorn,you didn't bring him back to just teach potions" I said in a loud-ish whisper

"did you?"

"No I did not." Dumbledore said. "Slughorn possesses something I appreciate dearly,and he will not give it up."

"you said you wanted professor Slughorn to collect us?do we let him?"

Dumbledore smiled,"yes."

And this was his plan. For me and Harry and others to do the dirty work. . . Wow, Albus, wow.