THE BURIAL AND MEMORY

"No," I said

"No," I said. Draco was now standing up.

"What?"

"I can't, we can't."

He stared at me, "you don't love me?"

"I do-"

"Then why not say yes?"

"I want to but I can't!"  I say.

"Why not?"

"I can't get married! I have to fight Voldemort and-"

"In five years, Voldemort will be gone. Please Amelia. I want you to know how much I love you." 

"Think about now, right now." I said to him. "Voldemort can get in your mind and he's going to kill you when he finds out about us."

"He can't." Draco says. "I've been practicing. He can't. I swear."

"Okay."

Amelia pov
"I think I know what Tonks patronus is!"  Harry said as he walked into the common room and sat next to me. This is probably the most normal conversation we will have.

"What?"

"A dog! One like Sirius.."

"Huh?" Hermione said confused.

Well it's Definitely not a dog like Sirius. it's a wolf. She fancies Remus.. do I tell him that? No, I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone.

"I think she is or well...was in love with Sirius." Harry said. "She was pretty much crying when I mentioned him and her patronus is a dog!"

"I- Harry." I said. "Tonks mother and Sirius are cousins. They are related."

"They are?" Ron said confused. "I mean women. They are easily upset."

"And yet, I doubt you would find a woman who sulked half an hour because madam Rosemary's didn't laugh at their joke about the hag, the healer, and the Mimbulus mimbletonia." I said.

__________________________________

"Amelia Potter?" A little girl said. "I was asked to give you this."

"Uh.. thanks.." Amelia said and the little girl walked away.

"But Dumbledore said we aren't having any lessons until we got the memory," Harry said.

I shrugged my shoulders

Dear Harry, Ron, and Hermione,
Aragog died last night. Harry and Ron, you met him, and you know how special he was. Hermione, I know you'd have liked him. It would mean a lot to me if
you'd nip down for the burial later this evening. I'm planning on doing it round dusk, that was his favorite time of day. I know you're not supposed to be out that
late, but you can use the cloak. I wouldn't ask, but I can't face it alone.
Hagrid