DIAGON ALLEY GETS ODD

Amelia povI was walking to Madam Malkins to meet up with the Hermione,Harry,Ron and Hagrid

Amelia pov
I was walking to Madam Malkins to meet up with the Hermione,Harry,Ron and Hagrid.Some man walked up to me and asked,"One for you?to protect your pretty little neck-"but when he went to continue he backed up scared,"I am so sorry Mrs Malfoy!"

"What?"I asked as I raised my eyebrows.But he then ran away,I heard Madam Malkin squeal loudly.

I walked over to the door,Harry and Ron both had their wands on Narcissa and Draco was behind her.I scoffed and rolled my eyes,"Harry."

Harry pov

"Harry."I heard a familiar voice say angrily,we all looked at the person.

It was Amelia.

I rolled my eyes and put my wand in my pocket.She looked at Ron and raised her eye-brows and he did the same. Narcissa and Draco walked out."what was that all about"she hissed.

"His mother said something-"I said but she cut me off,"let's just go."

Amelia pov

Kids were yelling,and smiling.This probably the happiest place in this time.

"Love potions eh?" George said walked up to me, ginny and Hermione. I had told them about what happened with creepy dude and ginny also said that happened to her but he didn't call her Mrs Whatever whatever.

"they really do work, then again. . ." Fred said

"the way we hear it, sis.You're doing just fine on your own." George finished his twins sentence.

"meaning?"ginny asked, with her eyebrows raised.

Fred then asked,"are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?"

"its none of your business." Ginny said.

Hermione glances at Cormac McLaggen who was staring at her and he smiles,I whisper,"he has a thing for you,watch out though, he just likes girls because they are pretty."

Hermione then nods and walks away.

"soooo.."I said as I smiled and looked at Fred and George.

"Go ahead dear sister." They said at the same time.

I grabbed a few love potions and put them in my pocket.

"I wonder if I could get Voldy to fall in love with me?Maybe he wouldn't try to kill me and Harry if he was." I suggested.

Fred and George look at each other then back at me,"seems like a good idea."

"maybe,but I like men with noses." I said

"and hair," George added.

"especially blonde hair." Snickered Fred

I rolled my eyes, walking off. I then heard Ron, Fred and George bickering.