CHRISTMAS AT THE BURROW

Amelia Pov:I was downstairs sitting with Harry, Remus and Tonks

Amelia Pov:
I was downstairs sitting with Harry, Remus and Tonks.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco malfoy for a mission?"Lupin said to both me and Harry,he thought Harry was lying,but we all knew he wasn't ,we all knew it would happen.

"I know it sounds mad, but—"

"has it occurred to you snape simply pretending to offer Draco help,so he could find out what he's up to?"

"that's not what it sounded like!" Harry said.

"Perhaps,Harry's right,Remus.To make a unbreakable vow-"

"No," Lupin said. "it comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgement. Dumbledore trust Severus snape,therefore I do."

I knew that was a lie, Severus Snape isn't trustworthy.

"Dumbledore can make mistakes!" Harry argued.

"you're blinded by hatred!" Remus told Harry.

"I am not!"

"Yes you are!daily people are disappearing." Remus said. "We can only place our trust in a handful of people.If we starts fighting amongst ourselves were doomed!"

Tonks get up,and so do I and we both walk away as they argued. I went outside and she followed me.

"Something wrong?"

"nothing,"I said.
_________________________________
I heard a song playing and Fleur singing, and people talking from upstairs. I was reading the Half-blood princes book. I fell asleep in Ginny's room.

In the morning, I heard Harry's loud laugh,I got up and went to Ron's room, I knocked and opened the door and laughed when I saw Ron holding up a necklace.

My Sweetheart

"Isn't it nice?" Harry said. I closed the door.

I laughed,"It's classy,"

Then Harry and I both said, "wear it in front of Fred and George."

"If one of you tell them," Ron said showing it under his pillow,"I- I- i will-"

"Stutter at us?" Harry grinned. "Come on, would we?" They both looked at me,I shook my head no

"How could she think I would like something like this!"

"No idea," I smirked.

Then he changed the subject blushing," are Hermione and McLaggen really..you know?"

"Dunno, they were at the party together," Harry said.

"But it didn't go well,"I said as I sat next to Harry. We all began to talk.
__________________________________
We all opened our presents, me, Harry, Ron and Ginny were all sitting next to Fred and George.