CURSED

Amelia povWe were all walking,listening to Hermione complain about the book,"for weeks you carry around this book,practically sleep with it

Amelia pov
We were all walking,listening to Hermione complain about the book,"for weeks you carry around this book,practically sleep with it...and yet,you have no desire to find out who the half blood prince is?"

"I didn't say I wasn't curious,and I don't sleep with it!" Harry told her.

"Well it's true," said Ron, "I like a nice chat before I got to bed.Now all you do is read that bloody book!"

"now you know how it feels to share a dorm with Hermione." I joked.

"well I was curious,so I went to.." Hermione started to say.

Me,Harry and Ron all said at the same time,
"the library"

"and?" Asked Harry.

"And nothing,couldn't find anything about this half blooded prince." Hermione said glancing  at the ground.

"there we go," Harry said. "that should settle it then!"

"But,there is a woman that has a surname as prince."

"Filius!" we heard someone call out, we glanced at who was talking, it was Professor Slughorn. "I was hopping to find you in The Three Broomsticks!"

"No emergency choir practice,I'm afraid Horace."

Me and Harry looked at each other and nodded, I then looked at Ron and Hermione, "fancy a butter-beer?"

__________________________________

We all walked in and took off our coats and found a seat. Me and Hermione on one side and Ron and Harry on the other.

"Four Butterbeers," I say to the waiter. "Some ginger in hers, please."  I said, the man nodded and walked away

"oh bloody hell," Ron said with a weird face.

We all turn and look at Dean and Ginny, who he was staring at with a disgusted face.

"slick git," Ron muttered.

"Honestly,Ronald,they're only holding hands."

We then looked back.I added,"and snogging."

"I'd like to leave,"

"what?you can't be serious?"

"that happens to be my sister!"

"so?" Hermione said. "What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me?you expect her to get up and leave."

Ron turned pink and Harry and I glanced at each other with a smirk. Professor Slughorn then walks towards us, he had noticed us.

"Why hello Amelia,Harry!"

"hello sir!" Harry said standing up."it's wonderful to see you."

"and you,and you." He said as I stood up and we shook hands.