THE HORCRUX

"oh, Harry

"oh, Harry. You need to shave, my friend, you know in times, I forgot how much you two have grown." Dumbledore said to Harry. "At times, I still see the boy and girl in the cup board. Forgive my mawkishness. Im an old man."

"you still look the same, sir."

"just like your mother, unfailingly kind. A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm a afraid." Dumbledore said. "This place we journey tonight,is extremely dangerous. I promise you two could accompany me, and I stand by that promise. But, there is one condition. You must obey every command, I give you, without question."

"yes, sir,"

"if I tell you to hide, hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me, and save yourselves, you must do so. Your word."

"my word," we both say

"take my arm," he ordered us.

"I thought we couldn't apparate within Hogwarts." Harry said.

"well, being me has its privileges." Smiled Dumbledore.

We grabbed his arm and apparated, everything spun and it wasn't like the first time now that I have had practice. When I opened my eyes, there was cold wet wind pounding against my skin. Hard rocks were underneath me, I could feel the sharpness beneath my shoes. I looked around, waves were crashing against us. It smelt like salt.

"This is the place, oh yes.This place has known magic." Dumbledore said as he takes out a knife and cuts himself.

"sir!" Harry gasped out.

"in order to gain passage way payment must be made, payment intended to weaken any intruder." Dumbledore told us.

"you should of let me, sir." Harry said.

"no, Harry." Dumbledore whispered. "your blood is much more precious than mine."

He rubs his hand on the rock and it falls apart, we walk in and it was full of crystals. We walked inside,it was surrounded by water. He pointed his wand up, "Lumos," and a ball of light went into the air and it flew.

"Do you think the Horcrux is in there?" I asked, looking down at the dark water.

"It's most likely in the middle of it all, we would be very unfortunate to go in there."  Dumbledore states. "Amelia? Do you wanna try out some of your training with Professor Snape from last year?"

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, thinking of all the training I have had.

"There should be a boat down there."

"There should be a boat down there. Summon it," I remember Severus Snape told me.

"What?" I said, "The water is frozen. There is no way I could get the boat out from underneath."