THE QUIDDITCH MATCH

Narrator pov

Narrator pov

They all walked out onto the pitch,to loud roars and boos.One end was filled with Gryffindor colors,red and gold.And the other was filled with Slytherin colors,green and silver.

Many people from the other houses had taken sides,Everyone could hear the roars from Luna Lovegoods famous lion topped hat even though the cheers and boos were loud.

Harry stepped up to Madam Hooch,the referee.

"Captains shake hands."she said,Harry and Draco shook hands."Mount your brooms,one the whistle,3..2..1.."Harry was soaring the perimeter looking for the snitch as Smith talked.

"I think we are all surprised to see the team boy Potter has put together this year.Many thought, given Ronald Weasleys terrible performance as keeper last year,Boy Potter would choose another but I guess it's because they are friends."Smith said into the mic.

"oh and Slytherin is making a move.Slytherins first attempt to make a goal by Blaise Zabini.Oh wow,Weasley saved it,maybe he is lucky sometimes."

With an half an hour left,Gryffindor was leading with 60 points to 0.Ron made spectacular saves,Ginny scored four of Gryffindors goals.Smith had wondered loudly if the two Weasleys and Girl Potter was only on the team because they Harry liked them.

Before Harry could yell to hit a bludger, Amelia already did it.

Gryffindor kept on scoring,and scoring,and scoring.

Ron kept on saving goals at ease on the other side of the pitch.The crowd would greet Ron with the famous,"Weasley is our king."

Smith started to talk again,"I think Malfoy has seen the snitch!Hes certainly seen something Potter,Boy Potter of course hasn't." Amelia was about to hit a bludger to smiths head but the other beaters yelled at her before she could.

"fuck off!"Amelia yelled back at the boy.Harry had finally caught the snitch and yelled,"YES!"
The whole team except Amelia and Ginny had hugged Harry. Amelia had then winked at Ginny as she got off her broom. Ginny then sped right past the team with an almighty crash, she collided with Smith making the crowd shriek and laugh.

"Sorry Professor,Forgot the brake."Ginny told Professor McGonagall and she came back to the rest of the team.

I secretly high-fived her when she joined us.
__________________________________

"why did you use it for something that stupid?" She asked Harry.

"I suppose he could've just used a confundus charm." I told her.

"Well,that was different,that was tryouts,this was an actual game."

I reached into harrys pocket and grabbed the Felix potion,"its still here mione."

"I didn't put it in,Ron only thought I did. He doesn't need help catching goals. He just needs confidence." Harry said.

Hermione ran out, I looked at Ron and lavender snogging and at Harry who was talking to Ginny, he looked at me and we both ran after her

She was practicing a spell,Me and Harry sat next to eachother.

"Charms spell," Hermione wiped on of her eyes. "I'm just practicing."

"well they're really good." Said Harry, as he admired the yellow birds.

"How does it feel Harry?" Hermione asked."When you see Dean and Ginny?"

"oh um-"

"I know..Amelia and I both do." She said. " i see the way you look at her,your my best friend."

"Well-"

Ron and Lavender came running in,"Oh oops, i think this room is taken."

"Let's go won-won!"She said as she ran away.

"What's with the birds." Ron asked after glancing at Harry and I.
I got up but also did Hermione, her grip tightened on her wand, " you shouldn't leave Lavender waiting. She will wonder where you went."

"But-" Ron went to continue but Hermione pointed her wand at him,"Oppugno!"

The yellow birds went flying towards Ron and he ran one way,they then hit the wall and he walked away to follow Lavender.

She sank back down as she cried some more.Me and Harry got closer to her and wrapped our arms around her.

"It feels like this," Harry whispered.
__________________________________

689 words