OC #5

Name: Tohru Iwasaki
Nicknames:Ru, Ru-wa, Ohru, Saki, Extra, Pirate, cyclops and a lot more of eye related, and scar related jokes
Age: 17
Gender : Cis male
Sexuality: Biromantic, asexual
Ultimate: Stunt Double

Personality: Tohru is pretty much a textbook 'yes man', since he will pretty much do anything asked of him within reason (and his form of reason goes pretty far, the line being drawn at actually hurting another person/thing), with little to no questions asked. He's an orderly guy and, more often than not he prefers to just sit back and be a follower since, that's just so much easier. He rarely speaks out of turn and also has a rather formal manner of speaking should he actually do so, almost like he's talking to someone with power over him, like a teacher or director. He's mild mannered and decently chill, always willing to listen to people's problems should they come to him, yet he's not exactly the best with words so..most of the time listening is all he can do.
Appearance: You'd probably think he's something like the 'ultimate poet' or 'ultimate graphic designer' with how he looks, but, no he's the ultimate stunt double, with a rather plain appearance. He has black hair done in an undercut, with a slightly longer streak that he dyed red, which he usually keeps tied in a braid, that staying pinned along the top of his bangs. Tohru is rather fair skinned, standing at 5,8 with a fairly muscular build from his line of work. He has dark brown eyes, his left one being covered up with a heavy wad of gauze because of a work related injury (he was supposed to get a glass eye before the events of the game, though that got cut off), and he is pretty much coated in all kinds of scars that he can, and will tell you the story of if you ask him to, the bulk of them being on his arms, legs, and face, though he has a couple of burns on his back. He also wears black circle-rimmed glasses. (I can try making a picrew if that helps people)
Clothing: His clothing is pretty monochromatic, consisting of a lot of red, white, and black. His outfit in the game though, is a red button up shirt with a black, baggy zip up sweater overtop, paired with a pair of black active pants and some red and white converse, he also wears a pair of black fingerless gloves to keep his hands relatively unscathed too.
Anything else notable: The wad of gauze tapped over his eye has a small doodle of a cat on it, that being his little sister trying to cheer him up when he first came home from the hospital. He also has a small, teardrop shaped birthmark just under where his glasses fall for his right eye.

Likes: Spy and true crime movies, ghost stories, cats, nighttime, stargazing, rainy days, parkour, salty foods, being given directions, reading, high risk stunts, jazz music, Halloween and theatrics based films are the most notable ones
Dislikes: Training, going to the gym, being mistaken for other people, doctors visits, romance movies(he's done a few, they make him feel gross), cliffhangers, being asked about his eye, Valentine's Day, stereotypical paranormal stories (like twilight for example), and having to keep a specific diet.
Strengths: Physical and acrobatic tasks, since that's what a bulk of his training for films is based around, though he is also very good at listening, as well as following orders because of his time on set too. Tohru has an easy time blending into the background at the same time though, which he blames on his plain appearance.
Flaws: He depends on others a little too easily when he isn't sure what to do with himself, wishing for someone to give him orders just to avoid sitting there idly, his ability to follow orders could also serve as a problem just as easily too though. Another one is how he has a difficult time unwinding around people his age, the teen almost being terrified to speak casually from experiences with some directors.
Weaknesses: he's a little bit of an adrenaline junky being in the line of work he has been in for so long, and that has gotten him into trouble more than once in the past, he also has some pretty bad depth perception after his injury, so a lot of image related tasks are a lot more difficult. Once again, his submissive nature has also been a problem, from what he's been told many times, his younger sister telling him he should grow a spine and ask for something he wants, constantly.
Fears: He is deathly afraid of knives because of his work injury, another few honourable mentions though would be airplanes, being stalked, dogs (a really scary one was needed for a show when he was a kid), being yelled at, and leaving his little sister alone (so technically, death.)