I, really don't know what to call this again

I'm on an old rpg horror game kick, and since Mad Father got a new update, I thought why not try to base a scenario on it (even though Day of the Dead already kinda is.)
(Mukuro would probably be Junko's assistant too)

Alright, so Junko Enoshima, is woman known to take people off of the streets and invite them into her home. Nobody really notices, or seems to care either because they're just, homeless, so she thinks it's okay to do her 'work' on them.

(A) and (b) were brought to her house at around the same time and, you got along pretty well being in the same boat and all.

There's a lot of ways this could go really so I'll just name a few.
Person (c) is brought in and Junko experiments on them first. (A) and (B) see this so they try to plan an escape.
Person (B) tries to step in and stop Junko from experimenting on (A)
(A) has a panic attack from past memories and (B) has to calm them down in the middle of the night.
Fluffy housework incidents, like (A) burning their hand while trying to make food for Junko
(A) offering (B) their food when Mukuro brings it down (since they get locked up sometimes.)
(A) and (B) find an injured animal and try to take care of it and set it free before Junko can see it
Etc.

This could also work with Junko as Ringmaster and the rest as the circus acts.