Oc #2 (UDG)

(Oc for ultra despair girls)

Name: Eiko Kobayashi
Nicknames: Ike, Koba, and weirdo are his three top nicknames. He gets annoyed when people call him Yoshi because his brother has the same nickname.
Age: 11
Gender : male
Sexuality: he has literally no idea
Ultimate:He wants to be something, innovative in the future, but right now he doesn't have an ultimate.

Personality: Eiko is definitely the more outgoing brother. He usually lets his emotions run his actions and is very headstrong. He knows a lot for his age that's for sure. He tends to come off as aggressive and violent, mostly when you first meet him. Eiko is very innovative and creative, also quick to think of solutions.
Appearance: The brothers look pretty much nothing alike. Eiko's hair is more of a darker brown colour. He is quite a bit shorter in comparison as well, only standing at 5,7, though he is basically a twig as well. He is kind of pale,but he got bright green eyes from his mother. There are a few visible scars on his face from his failed experiments.
Clothing: Eiko likes to match his clothes to his in your face kind of personality. He wears a black, red and blue double sleeved shirt that has Robo Justice on it. He has that paired with a pair of black jeans and a pair of red Velcro sneakers.
Anything else notable:
-He is the same as his brother and rarely is seen without his charm bracelet.

Likes: Eiko likes to be busy with pretty much anything, he once learned how to do a backflip in twenty minutes. He also really likes to draw,and create things. Another strange thing he enjoys is anarchy, he loves destroying things almost as much as creating them....okay maybe he's just a really angry 1o year old boy.
He also really likes the word discombobulated.
Dislikes: Eiko hates boredom with a burning passion,he can really never stay still, even when the situation calls for it. He doesn't really like arachnids, like spiders, the amount of legs and how big they can be just freak him out. He hates cheaters , for personal reasons.
Strengths :Eiko is really strong at fighting and is pretty good at understanding more grown up situations (examples being global pandemics, world, messed up politics, etc)
Flaws:He get attached pretty easily usually getting very upset when something or someone he loves gets taken away. He also sometimes lets his emotions lead his actions, other times leads with his fists.
Weaknesses:thunder and lightning terrify him greatly, also, mentioning his mother or brother ,he was really close with both of them
Fears: His biggest fear is to fade into the background , he would go mad if that happened.he needs to have his presence known. He also fears death kind of for the same reason, he wants to make a name for himself and if he were to die before that,he'd think he had lived for nothing.

Status:dead
Murdered or executed-executed
Title- The tightrope
Eiko, in an attempt to help the girls, offers to go across a thin and clearly breaking beam in order to try and help them get across. About mid way through his walk,a monokuma appears on the other side, but he can't go back now,the beam makes a noise and shakes a bit. Merely seconds later the beam falls from underneath him,sending him falling down two floors,to his death.

Family:
Daichi Kobayashi-Older brother-deceased
Akihara Kobayashi-mother-deceased
Spencer West-Father- really doesn't care

Friends:
Komaru Naegi
Toko Fukawa (considers her as one)
Masaru Daimon
Yuta Asahina
Kaori Yamamoto
Yukio Watanabe
Tolerates:
Haiji Towa
The servant, Nagito Komaeda

Enemies:
The warriors of hope (-Masaru)
Junko Enoshima

Crush:
Masaru Daimon

Extras
Quotes:
"Eiko, my last name doesn't matter much, leader of our group of misfits" (introducing himself)
"Yeah,adults do hurt kids, but that is not a damm excuse to go doing all of this . You can't go on mass homicide for something like this" (ranting about the warriors of hope)
"You're a truly disgusting human" (said to most people in the game)
"How do you know my brother? He doesn't talk to anybody."(Toko mentioning 'a surfer')
"My bracelet? It's nothing that special.." (someone mentioning his bracelet)
"I know they're dead, but I have to keep fighting, I won't just lay down and die!" (In an argument with Haiji)
"You two..I'm going this one alone, be safe and get out of here alive, you have to promise me that" (last words to Yukio and Kaori)
Theme song:
Gives you hell by the all-American Rejects
Birthday: March 17th
Other:
-his weapon of choice is a metal pipe
-He refused to go to the adults resistance because,he felt they would just turn him away
-has been rather scratched up, but instead of using bandages he ties them up with bandanas

Backstory: His father left before he was even born , so he never really cared for the man. He didn't have very many friends during his school life, but he was proud he had any at all. When he was,basically the age of nine, he was taken as the first motive for the first killing game and like every of the other hostages,was put in solitary confinement. He got out at around the same time as Komaru did,but got found by the warriors of hope first and they considered him to be to close to becoming a 'demon' he didn't understand that very well. But now, he was apart of their demon hunting game,even though he was a kid like them. Right now he's sticking with Kaori and Yukio to try and survive this "game"

Voice claim- undecided right now, maybe Edward Mason from AOD (anime)