Oc #3

Name: Ishii Fukuhara
Nicknames: He has a few nicknames, Ish, Fuku and Hara being commonly used
Age: 15-16
Gender : cis- male
Sexuality:pansexual
Ultimate: parkour artist

personality: he's quiet and loyal,  major introvert who refuses to speak unless he's forced to give an opinion or in a group of 1 or 2 people. He's quite used to being completely blown over in large groups, he'd very quick on his feet, and a quick thinker as well. He'll do things when he's needed to, he will start a fight if he has to, and he won't object to being accused unless someone has evidence proving he's not. He thinks emotion can be rather useless at times, so he tends to just, block out a lot of them
Appearance: His skin is somewhat tan, most of his face being covered up by the bandana he keeps with him leaves some patcher spots though, short and pretty thin, standing at around 5,5. His hair was originally black but it's dyed blue (dark blue to light blue with a teal streak in the middle). He has a couple freckles he hides under his bandana and lot of scars clear on the rest of his body and grey eyes
Clothing: as mentioned above, he keeps a black and red bandana over the bottom half of his face. He pairs that with a black hoodie with red accents (red pockets, red hood, red cuffs and the zipper pull) he wears a pair of brown pants and pairs that with some red high tops.
Anything else notable-
His pants always have the knees torn out of them, no matter what.

Likes: parkour for, quite obvious reasons, and just being outside have always been some of his favourite things. But he also has dabbled in graffiti art and found it to be pretty fun. He loves dogs,any type of them honestly, big or small ones. Outings with his friends, things  as simple as a bonfire. He likes music, also has a strange fascination with strange weapons
Dislikes: embarrassment, and having to ask for help. He hates to be stuck inside for a long period of time, and even though he hates to admit it, he hates to completely alone, the person doesn't even have to be in the same room, just close by and he'll be fine. He has a problem with authority, teachers, some cops, except his parents. He doesn't try to do bad things, but when people are asking they are asking for it.
Strengths : Quick footed tasks and hand to hand combat or melee combat are three of his greatest strengths, he doesn't think he has the confidence for long range weapons like bows or guns. He has strength but, nothing abnormal, he's not weak but not super strong like Gonta.he has a decently strong will, he doesn't give up very easily but when he does, he feels ashamed. Also has some artistic sense.
Flaws: He kind of stonewalls emotion and confidence, his personality also seems to get him into trouble a lot. For his loyalty varies for the level he trusts you, some people have so much of his trust that he will die or beat someone up for you. He may seem unfazed by death, but it actually shakes him pretty badly, he just won't say anything like that because he doesn't want pity.
Weaknesses: Any form physical affection terrifies him. Even if it's someone as close to him as Ryan or his parents.there is unsure of the reason of this though. If you provoke him far enough, you are absolutely dead, like insulting his friends and family .. animals as well.
Fears: airplanes is his main fear

Are they a survivor, victim or blackened?: Suicide
If victim, how did they die, if blackened,how were they executed?

How he died:
He had enough after trial 4, killing himself in his ultimate lab. He gagged himself using his bandana, he sprayed himself in the eyes with spray paint so he didn't have to see the blood, and the stabbing himself with the shards of glass he got from previously smashing a glass bottle over his head.
But it can be stopped. If not stopped, the last video for his video log is his suicide note.

If he were executed:
The title of his execution would be: Ishii Fukuhara on the run
Ishii is placed in an alleyway , in front of a piece of graffiti, there are sirens blaring in the background so he starts to run, he jumps and dodges obstacles and gets to the end of the alley.dead end ,Monokuma's that are dressed as cops surround the place in front of him, shooting around the car that he is now behind. But somehow, there's now a gun at his side. When the gunshots around him slow to a stop. He comes out, hiding the gun. At the soonest chance he has, he raises the gun, and shoots himself, painting the floor in front of him red.